BREAKING NEWS!!!

by DATA-DOG 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty
    They’re using the 2 witness and the 3 and a half day analogy right now. 2 witness Pope Benedict the sixteen and Pope Francis. The 3 ½ days of Revelation 11:11 is 3 jubilee’s and 1 score by which 2 jubilees and 1 score have passed leaving 1 jubilee left or 1 day....Simple observations and deduction - Simon says Bullshit

You are a buffoon.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Ooooh baby- BAY-BAY! B-bb-BABY!!!

DD 😛

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    WT says....... Get up on this
  • EdenOne
  • oppostate
    oppostate
    That reminds me of "deliverance at hand!"

What I remember of Deliverance is some white hicks camping out in a tent doing naughty things with other white men-folk against their will. The "final countdown" makes it that much more ominous.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Respectfully cofy, buffons go about the buissness of living. This jack wagon just keeps anoying us with his nonsense
  • wozza
    wozza
    I guess "SimonSays" has a right to express his/her thinking here but when he/she writes it's a little like wanking ...it's sex, .... but it does'nt make a baby.
  • steve2
    steve2
    Posts by SimonSays cause me to ask, how come he omitted the "Simple" from his moniker. Was it a question of space - empty space?
  • SimonSays
    SimonSays

You are a buffoon. COFTY

Yes cofty I know you’re an arrogant imbecile. I'm not your mother to insult me.

• cofty
    cofty

You are not my mother?

Damn! The search continues.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit