BREAKING NEWS!!!

by DATA-DOG 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

THIS JUST IN! BREAKING NEWS FROM CO!!

According to a reliable source, the CO in my area says that JWs may have been hearing the phrase, "final push" being used. What sage advice did this shepherd, Duke, and "star" of Revelation have to say? How did he tactfully remind the sheep that no one knows the day or the hour?

HE DIDN'T!!!! He told them it's true!!! The "FINAL PUSH" is happening! What does this mean? According to the CO, and I quote, " We are in the last part of the last days, so very close to the last DAY.."

He also said that cowards won't get everlasting life, at least that's what Jesus says in Revelation. So who would these "cowards" be? Those who become discouraged to the point of being paralyzed, or becoming inactive in the ministry. Those who are too afraid of "Satan's" roars and become doubters. Those who don't stand up for Jeehoober!

His "special" talk was guilt inducing fear mongering and snippets of scripture, combined with apocalyptic ramblings. Just thought you may want to know, that way you can see if it's "the truth" in your part of the world!

BTW, if being a coward equates to being too scared to defend "the truth", and the Bible says cowards won't get into the kingdom, where does that leave court-dodging Gerrit Loesch??? Just a thought!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/299720002/final-push-before-gt-think-they-really-believe

DD

• Listener
    Listener

Did you happen to ask him what happens to those who lie about the works required to get saved?

There's no point in asking him why they are bothering to build Warwick as Morris III said in one of his assembly talks that they are hoping God may preserve it through Armageddon.

• Island Man
    Island Man

BREAKING NEWS! is a very serious term that should not be used cheaply or abused.

When I read the title you really had me on the edge of my seat expecting to get some exciting revelation like news of AM III being caught in the back seat of a car with a male prostitute wearing tight pants; and then I open the thread and all I get is news of the cultic, apocalyptic bamboozling of a Circus Oversneer?

Please do not do that to me again, DATA-DOG!

• kaik
    kaik
    I heard from my mom yesterday that she was on the convention over the weekend, and she told me that was the most ridiculous one she heard through entire time in WT. She mentioned that they dealt with Matthew chapters and one topic after the next was not making whatsoever any sense. She told me that they were adjoining different themes from the book into some scenario leaving old-timers in her group confused. She told me through the program nobody with her group even bothered to open a bible as they were almost afraid to digest the message or to find other ideas that were not presented on the convention. My mom is very vivid when it comes to Bible and she records in her notepad all the biblical verses, so she can have time to think about them and talk about it with her husband. But in the last weekend, she said it was almost impossible to record any of them, so she left the convention without her precious notes.
  • Simon
    Simon
    Sounds like they are getting ready to handout the cool-ade
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

"We are in the last part of the last days, so very close to the last DAY.."

The CO's were saying that when I joined this fucking cult back in the early '80s.

Nick Kovalak particularly loved that phrase.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    hearing the phrase, "final push" being used

Same as what my girlfriend says when we are just about done!

• tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    I've heard this "final push" message as well as rumors from other JWs. I don't remember whether I was awake or not when I heard it, but I do remember rolling my eyes.
  • SimonSays
    SimonSays

He also said that cowards won't get everlasting life, at least that's what Jesus says in Revelation. So who would these "cowards" be? Those who become discouraged to the point of being paralyzed, or becoming inactive in the ministry. Those who are too afraid of "Satan's" roars and become doubters. Those who don't stand up for Jeehoober!

A Kinetic interaction. It would be active witnesses as yourself to hide behind the truth aligning yourself with self proclaimed haters of the truth here.

Think, it has been 40 years since ‘god reorganized the organization after so many top officials blasphemed against God just like the israelites of old. Instead of putting trust in the one being that took them out of bondage, they thanked him by worshipping other Gods. People like Raymond Franz, James Peton, Barbara Anderson and all other delusional cretins influenced many to equate the old. 40 years have passed and now Joshua can lead his flock to the Promised Land. For those that didn’t understand 40 years its 1975 the date that sectarians like Ray Franz put doubt on the weak.

However keep laughing, it’s good to have a sense of humor.

• Shanagirl1
    Shanagirl1

The CO's were saying that when I joined this fucking cult back in the early '80s.

Ha, they also said that when I joined that fucking cult in the 1970's was told my hubby and I would have our first child in jail during the persecution.

Shana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit