Hello, I'm new here

by capbuster 26 Replies latest jw friends

• capbuster
    capbuster

Hi everyone, I've been reading on this board for some time now because I have some childhood friends that are in this organization, and would like to find out a way I could help them to some how see it for what it really is. I'm not a JW nor have I ever been. I truly feel for some of the hurts you all have been through. I also hope not being a ex JW, that I can be on this board as well. I truly believe in what the good book says about "Loving your neighbor as you love yourself" so I'm saying HI to everyone on here.

Capp

• ugg
    ugg

any and all are welcome here....nice to meet you

• myself
    myself

Hello Capp,

Everyone is welcome here. I am an xjw and found this to be a wonderful place to come and heal. There is much valuable information here as well as links to some other sites, however unless your friends are ready to look for the truth about the jw's you may have an uphill battle ahead of you. Gotta love ya for trying though. Maybe you will gain some insight here anyways, you never know when it may help.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Capp: Welcome indeed!!

You're apparent concern for your fellowman is very much in line with the purpose of this forum, and what I personally find the most rewarding value of being here myself. Much to learn, from all perspectives!

Sincerely,

Craig

• BugParadise
    BugParadise

Hello Capbuster!

BugP

• Gopher
    Gopher

Capbuster,

Ugg and bug said it quite well.

I'm glad whenever someone like you pops in here with a fresh perspective! Thanks for coming here and letting us know that you care. It is nice to hear that.

And I hope you'll be able to chime in on various topics of interest that you see here.

• SYN
    SYN

Hi Capbuster!

• Swan
    Swan

t

WELCOME t

t

CAPP! t

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi Capp,