Is it normal to feel jealousy???

by butalbee 26 Replies latest social relationships

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Butalbee,your pissed at the wrong person.You were treated badly and now he`s with a new girl.How do you think the new girl will be eventually treated?I doubt she will end up any happier with this guy than you were.A little sympathy for her may be in order.Be thankfull your rid of him...OUTLAW

• butalbee
    butalbee

I finally came out of hiding tonight and faced Scott. We spent hours basically talking about the past, presnt, and if we have a future. I really don't want to loose the best thing I've got going in my life. He told me that he doesn't want to get hurt again, that he'd do anything for me, but I need to do some serious thinking if I want to be w/ him or not, cuz he's looking for someone to built a future w/, and he said he thought that person might be me, but now he says it seems I'm still living in the past. Scott also said he saw my ex way before I saw him and that he didn't reach for her hand until he saw me, and that I gave him the exact response that he probably wanted. I tried to tell him, that I don't want to be w/ dubby, he said that my reaction proved me wrong. I really went ballistic, when I saw them holding hands, I overreacted big time, I swore, I acted like a moron. And if that screwed up a good thing, I will never forgive myself.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Am I just strange? [Antennas moving with curiosity]

LOL. I didn't expect to get involved w/ anybody. I was thinking about 'becoming a nun, moving to Mongolia, getting some goats to graze on a hillside, with a donkey just to remind me how big an ass I am' . It just happened.

. How does one find another compatible person so quickly?

Well, in my case it was right in my backyard.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Is Scott the guy with the pool????

• butalbee
    butalbee

Yes.

• capbuster
    capbuster

Hey there Butal, are you sure there isn't some guilt mixed in there with what you are calling jealousy? It sounds to me quite like the shunning I've been reading about on this forum. He is shunning you and you are feeling guilty for it maybe. If I were you I'd say I'm sorry to this man friend you have and let it come directly from your heart, and then let it be. If he is really attracted to you he'll be back, and be thankfull you are away from all this nonsense the JW's put out. You and your family in later life will thank you for you decision to not get invoved with a dub. Hope this helps in someway, it's not meant to harm you in anyway. Take care.

Capp

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Bee, how would you be if someone were holding hands with Scott?? Would that take your mind off Dubby? Would you be just as jealous? Its easy to take someone or something for granted when it is already yours...when it is threatened is when you become aware of what you don't want to lose. Dubby is a blurry memory...Scott is real...and he's reaching for YOUR hand not someone elses...and he has a pool

Beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit