Assembly Priceless

by BugParadise 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Bug. too funny!

Loved it!!! lol

I've got a few that I'm gonna send that out too! They will get a kick out of it!!!

Thanks for posting it! =;o)

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Yeah bug!

That picture brought back many memories. Towards the last few years I would wish for one of my kids to get fussy. That was my reason to get out of there. Got to not let the kid disrupt people you know. I would go back to the motel and me and the kid would get in the pool. It always worked, the kid quit fussing.

I wonder what those two guys in the picture would think if they saw this pic. and recognized themselves.

The guy with his head back and mouth open? Could that be Farkel? It could very well have been of me.

• BugParadise
    BugParadise

Glad you all enjoyed it! Someone sent me that in email and I LMAO so I thought I would post it just in case no one had seen it before. (was waiting for someone to say .. OMG that's me!) LOL

~Bugs

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Great picture!!! Brings back lost of memories..like my ex sleeping, but if the kids feel asleep he would spank them. My girls still talk about it.

Leslie

• mevirginia
    mevirginia

That is F U N N Y !!! How many are actually AWAKE! LMAO! The only ones awake are looking at the ones passed out!

This is my Desk Top for the day.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Wonder if this photo came out in the paper? Wonder if he got reprimanded?

This is hilarious!

• Larry
    Larry

Classic!

Peace - LL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit