Assembly Priceless

by BugParadise 26 Replies latest jw friends

• BugParadise
    BugParadise

I Don't know if this has been posted before but I thought it was pretty funny

• Mackin
    Mackin

This really is priceless Bug. ROFLMAO.

Mackin

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Great Post BP

• meat pie
    meat pie

Thanks that's wonderful. Wouldn't it make a great mouse-mat?

• Undecided
    Undecided

That's amazing, he's the only one that is asleep,

Ken P.

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Thats a great pic Bug. I've never seen that pic before, but have seen sleepers at assemblies. I use to go out to my car. That last 2 hours on sunday afternoon was MURDER...LOL.

CC

• Scully
    Scully

someone should post this at JWZone

LMAOOOOOOOO

Love, Scully

• ugg
    ugg

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah'

APPLAUSE!!! APPLAUSE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Been there
    Been there

LMAO!

That guy has got to be SNORING! The guy behind him is either yawning or (since they are packed in like sardines) angry about the fact this guy in front paid for one seat, but is taking up two.

It was always so hot in those places, the boredom and heat always made me fall asleep as a kid. It wasn't so bad in the summer but in the winter I'd be all wet from sweating while asleep then have to go outside and freeze my butt off. Or you take your shoes off then when you wake up to go home your feet have swollen and you can't get your shoes back on. Those where the days.

Edited by - Been There on 25 August 2002 13:35:59

• Liberated
    Liberated

Great photo.

Anybody notice....NO SMILES. No happy faces. Where are Jehovah's happy people?

Libby

[outta the org, that's where]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit