Assembly Priceless

by BugParadise 26 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

hilarious pic! Thanks for sharing.

Regardless of how well I slept the previous night or how much caffeine I consumed, by the time mid-morning rolled around, I was feeling it, and by the afternoon - forget about it. I was out like a light.

"There is so much hate towards Jehovah's people, only Satan can be behind it" posted on JWZone by FDark

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Oh, Sunday is funday!!

But what I want to know is, how many of you guys haven't fallen asleep in a convention? LOL

Nice one, Bug

Cheers, Ozzie

• minimus
    minimus

GIVE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.....maybe these poor brothers suffer from sleep apnea......yeah, that's it!

• SYN
    SYN

Here's a little something I discovered on my hard drive from AGES ago...

• mommy1
    mommy1

At least he's getting something from the assembly. Great picture and the guy behind him is getting the same idea.

• dsgal
    dsgal

KEEP AWAKE ! KEEP ON THE WATCH ! LEST YOU BE FOUND SLEEPING!

• Lady Lee
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Yup the WTS has this mind control stuff down to a science.

Get them so drowsy on heat, long sessions and utter boredom and every single word we spew out will enter their subconscious and wait there until a future time when they will all be able to repeat our propaganda word for word without thought.

And as you all know

this is very effective

• patio34
    patio34

Thanks for posting that, Bug Paradise. I had never seen it and it WAS priceless.

Btw, notice how there are quite a few overweight people there? One year at our assembly I sat on the main floor. As i looked around all day, it was obvious about 50% or more were grossly obese. It was pretty disconcerting and it seemed that something oughta be said about it "from the platform" eventually.

However, the next day I sat up higher and probably everyone up there was much smaller. It then occurred to me that the way big people didn't want to climb the stairs and that they wouldn't fit into the seats that had arms. The chairs on the main floor were armless.

Pat

• Jesika
    Jesika

Great Pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

I could never have fallen asleep, my dad would have beaten the hell out of me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit