The Final Solution...

by happysunshine 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I was brought up in it from a child, raised on pictures in the old Paradise regained book!

It just seemed natural to believe it and for many years I never gave a thought to the fate of those to die. Later on, I sometimes had missgivings about the morality of Armageddon but I believed that Jehovah must know best.As kingpawn said

Did the idea of all those people dying bother me? No. it never crossed my mind back then. I glibly assumed that was His right l.

It took a special event to wake me up. I then realised that there are millions of ordinary decent people outside, and there is no way that God is going to Kill them because they do not respond to the W T S .To say that is a shocking slander against God.

I finally concluded that however bad "The world " was , it had to be better than the solution that Jehovah's Witnesses were offering

• You Know
    You Know

How could anyone feel good about a paradise built on the bodies of 6,000,000,000 massacred people? How could you join this religion and feel like you are doing "the right thing", be happy about such a paradise, rejoice in its righteousness, goodness, and wholesomeness?

For one thing, this world is going to end whether you or I feel like it's the right thing or not. It is simply irreversably destined to occur by the immutable word of Jehovah. For example, the scriptures foretell that the wicked will become like manure on the ground. So, in effect, those who refuse Jehovah's provision for salvation become fertilizer for the flowers of paradise. Literally they become part of the new earth by becoming compost. Of course, Jehovah is not simply going to come out of the clear blue sky and start slaughtering innocent men, women, and children. That's nonsense, and worse---blasphemous. But, like Hitler's Final Solution, which involved a somewhat laborious industry of systematically annihilating several million Jews, and others, the looming ultimate final solution will similarly employ a human genocidal element. Apostate fools, and the world in general, are oblivious to Jehovah's judgments that call for this evil system to implode upon itself in a ghastly genocidal holocast on a much grander scale then has ever occurred. At present it is popular for apostate Dubs to consider themselves to be morally superior to Jehovah God and Christ Jesus, whom apostates consider to be murderers, but when Jehovah's judgment unleashes this world's sanctioned killer it will become evident that you have misplaced your trust. / You Know

Edited by - You Know on 25 August 2002 12:6:19

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Hi YK. I'm glad you didn't listen to the WTS's warnings in their lastest KM's ( Aug & Sept).

This is a real sore subject with me...I'm staying out of it.

CC

• You Know
    You Know

Hi YK. I'm glad you didn't listen to the WTS's warnings in their lastest KM's

Why is that? / You Know

• You Know
    You Know

Hey, don't let YK hijack your little thread here. / You Know

• ballistic
    ballistic

Does this future as you describe it excite you You Know?

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

YouKnow,

the looming ultimate final solution will similarly employ a human genocidal element.

I distinctly remember reading that Jehovah's human witnesses will have no part of it. Not picking a fight, just stating what I recall 20 years or so ago. It was to be His vindication or something.

Comments?

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

Ballistic,

So if I'm reading it right the true figure was around 300 million? Or am I still not getting it right?

• You Know
    You Know

I distinctly remember reading that Jehovah's human witnesses will have no part of it.

You don't get it. The human element is not Jehovah's Witnesses. For example, Nebuchadnezzar's Babylon served as Jehovah's executioner some 25 centuries ago. The Romans similarly served God's interests when, in fulfillemtn of prophecy, they destroyed Jerusalem in 70 C.E. Likewise the same prophets call for a worldwide destruction from a human source. Probably at the time it will be viewed from a human standpoint as WWIII. / You Know

• ballistic
    ballistic

Sounds about right King pawn, but like I said, that's long before the Watchtower started, outside the scope of my comments.

You Know, you very rarely answer me - I wonder why. /Don't Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit