MS Rat,My Dad , Elder and Betrayal

by LyinEyes 30 Replies latest jw friends

• DJ
    DJ

Lyin,

I am in no way asking you to stop venting, be my guest! At the end of the day though, remember that without meaning to, they actually did you the biggest favor of your life. DEATH TO THE BORG!!!!!

love, DJ

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Dearest Dede,

Hon, this is indeed the depths of being 'set up'. Vent, vent, vent! You need to on this one sweetheart. Even when we think we know how decrepid the borg is, we find out later that they've sunk lower, and lower etc.

The extremely positive point in this one is that you and WT have that MS already shaking in his shoes. You will have some kind of revenge with that snake. I feel sorry for his wife, yet she is better off knowing.

My email is open hon. Just don't do anything rash. Think this one through and get that sniviling serpent on camera. We can't take away the pain of how your father was involved, so vent that one out hon. I wish I was closer to give you a big hug.

always here for you,

Mimilly

• ugg
    ugg

sending you all a hug....try to hang in there....

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist
    I almost feel sorry for that rat bastard MS after reading what you ladies are planning on doing to him! My JW ex-wife has been stalking me for 2 1/2 years trying to get me df'd for something. When she finds out I am remarried all hell is going to break loose!
  • Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Ok, you want revenge but want to wait a little bit? You should wait, as other people have said, revenge is a dish best served cold. Wait until around Christmas. Place an ad in the newspaper. Say you're a mulching company and need some material for the coming spring. Say you'll pay top dollar if people will bring you their old Christmas trees. They should bring them to your house, preferably at an inconvenient time. Of course, say you're whoever you're trying to nail. Not only do they have a bunch of Christmas tress piling up in the front yard but they have angry people wanting money to help pay the Christmas bills. The results are humorous beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, tell the rat MS's wife about his girlfriend. I've seen firsthand what happens when you do something like that to someone. Its not pretty.

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

http://www.sptimes.com/2002/08/22/Floridian/Spiritual_shunning.shtml

This is the article AjaxMan was referring to. Found the story on Freeminds.org earlier.

Reading this thread caused me to think about how similar, if not identical, the behavior is of the Jehovah's Witnesses...and members of the Communist party...when it comes to behavior with each other. Smiling to one another's face but ever willing to plunge a knife into their back when it suits their purposes.

Yet it's also true that in both groups the things that make us honorable as humans can't be wiped out or squashed in everyone. There are some sincere people in both.

Get this guy. And repay him in spades. If he wants to use the equivalent of guerilla warfare repay him with a tactical nuclear warhead.

His wife and any children will be hurt but you didn't mention any kids. Better she find out now. Might want to tell the girlfriend that if he cheated on his wife with her, how does she know he won't cheat on her with someone else?

If he isn't already.

I say thumbs up to the idea of an info drop in the KH parking lot. Some of those seeds are gonna sprout! Pics, videos (don't forget the narration!), tape recordings, hotel receipts (if that's where they meet), get his wife to ask about unexplained credit card charges, missing time from work, anything a cheated-on wife would look for.

And while it hasn't happened yet, to anybody who'd say that LE or we are destroying a marriage, uh uh. This MS is destroying it; exposing him will hurt but not as much as what it would if this goes on. Do you fill a cavity or wait until the tooth has to be pulled?

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I am glad you explained that Kingpawn,about the telling the wife. I don't know her, but then I might, being raised in the same circuit with the MS.
    I am not evil to hurt someone innocent..... I want to get that straight right away. I wouldnt take my anger , my hurt and throw it on her ,,, I swear I would not find one bit of pleasure in doing so.

My father cheated on my mother and we didnt know about for along time. By then he was already in love with the other woman, and out of love with my mother. There was nothing to stop the affair by then. So I know the heartbreak it would cause.

I have to agree she has a right to know. But I just wish there was a way to spare her, but there is not, unless I don't tell anything he has done. Besides,,,,,,,,,, the girlfriend and her friend are going to show up at his kingdom hall this weekend. They know about him, what religion he is and she is tired of him telling her that he and his wife are getting a divorce. So hopefully I wont have to tell that part.

Again,,,,,,,,,,,,,, please note that I in no way take delight in the wife's misery being married to him. She must have doubts , I bet she already suspect something, I think I would question why my hubby is out all night , into the morning hours.

But the MSrat is not who hurt me so bad............................I almost can forget about his part in the whole thing.

But what my dad did, will never stop hurting, I am angry now, and I am sure it will cool off. He is dead to me now and I will have to deal with those feelings.

But to all my friends, thanks for the support it means alot to have you all understand. You know me, I will LIVE, LAUGH, and LOVE, with my family here in this house and with you all.

Like Oprah said,,,,,,,,,,some people are toxic,,, and in order to be happy , you must let them go, put them out of your life for good. Bye Bye , Daddy.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Lying Eyes,

((((((( HUGS )))))) I know you are seething in hurt right now. Vent it out and rant, but before you decide on what to do make sure you are in a rational state of mind. I understand your pain, but in your desire for re-venge you may cause yourself a worse legal back lash. Do it within bounds.

If it were me, I would document as much proof as possible and have video to boot. I would then send it ( with out return address) to his wife. An sit back and watch the fireworks begin.

Xandria

• dottie
    dottie

I think that the borg is a HUGE breeding grounds for rats. My brother was at a party,(at a jw kids house btw) doing party things and the elders found out about the party and the all that was going on,(booze, pot,normal teenage stuff). They questioned all whom they thought were involved and sure enough there were a couple of rats in the bunch, out to save their own ratty skin. I myself was ratted out too about my smoking at school.

Anyway, my point is that you can never trust a witness with secrets like smoking or other "worldly" stuff that you happen to enjoy. Lyin' I think you should rat this MS out for his infedelities! ( or at least for the smoking!)

Dottie

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Forget about getting in touch with this MS's wife, remember he turned you in , so he'll use it as 'they're just trying to get back at me by ruining our marriage. But, get in touch with the girlfriend somehow and give her the lowdown on JWs. Confronting him and her together might put him on the hot seat (for a little while at least). Tell her that her boyfriend is under investigation and that people are following him (and her). She might unload on this man, then again, she might not give a damn. If you see this guy out and about (resturaunts, clubs, etc.) go sit next to him & his wife/girlfriend. Let him know that you are there and his presence doesn't bother you. But know this, it will bother him. He's the JW, you're not.

My Hubby would rather go somewhere else when we see JWs, not me, I gotta let them know that I still breathe the same air that they do. I get a real sence of satisfaction by showing them that I am the same 'wonderful' person that I was before the elders turned me over to SATIN. But, then, maybe I was/am so bad that EVEN Satin has rejected me. (HA, HA).

Honey, hope things work out for you.

I don't want to be sanctified, I just want to be satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUSCARRA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit