MS Rat,My Dad , Elder and Betrayal

by LyinEyes 30 Replies latest jw friends

• mann377
    mann377

Does this mean you are not happy with the wonderful spiritural paradise the borg has generously provided! Just think what the new world will be like with elders and MS like that. I have another drink..........

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((((((((((((((Dede))))))))))))))))))))

Vent all you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it out of you so it can't hurt YOU inside. And then - do what you need to do my friend!!!

Oh, The Jehovah's Witnesses are the Happiest People on Earth- Bullshit!!! Brotherly love? So many seem to be wannabe gangsters or something. Ratting each other out and digging for info to hand to someone else to make themselves look good to some Elder who is trying to gather info to make himself look good to some CO and onward they travel in hypocritical dysfunction and abuse.

You have my phone number - use it any time you want to!!!!

just went searching for yours- can't find it. email me [email protected].

Lots of hugs coming south!!!!!!!!!

XW

• Prisca
    Prisca

(((((((((((dede)))))))))))

Vent away all you want. I know where you're coming from. I was thinking the same thing as Jourles - take a pic (or pics) of this MS and his gf and give it to his wife. She may not believe what you say, but photos are more damning.

Join me and Beck on the orphans' table - what's your poison girl?

• Mary
    Mary

Lyin' Eyes, you've come to the right place. I understand you're furious, as I would be too, but if you want to get even with the MS that did this to you, then there are LOTS of ways to do it and fortunately, I have lots of great ideas!!!

Seeing as this scumbag knows you're out for revenge, he'll probably try cooling it with his girlfriend for a bit....they'll probably either find another club or something. Do you know her name or where she lives? Follow them and get as many pictures as you can, preferably with them holding hands or something. Don't send them to his wife - not yet.

Does he smoke on a regular basis? If you can possible get a picture of THAT, he'd be in MAJOR trouble. Video would work really well here too.

Next, I'd put an ad in a real sleazy magazine stating something like "Swingin' Jehovah's Witness couple seeks sexual thrills with young single boys/girls who can be discreet" (yep, you'll have to pay for the ad, but it'd be well worth it.....and pay in CASH). Give his home phone number and put down a time when he's at work and his wife will pick up the phone and get the message (giggle). Although he'll deny everything, it'll put the spark of suspicion in her.

Shortly after that, I would make a bunch of copies of the pictures of him smoking and of him and his girlfriend and send it to every single person at his Hall. If you don't have everyone's home address, then I'd go by one night during a meeting (after dark) and quietly put one envelope, complete with pictures and a copy of the ad in the sleazy magazine in all the cars in the parking lot. If the cars are locked, put them under the windshield wiper on the passenger side.

This guy's days of playing Judas will be at an end.

Yes, revenge is a dish best served cold. :-)

Edited by - Mary on 23 August 2002 20:34:4

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Lyin DOES NOT need to calm down. Lyin NEEDS to do whatever makes Lyin feel better right now (okay, put away the knife Dede). Out of the storm comes the calm. Anger is justified here to represent the real hurt that is under it and it's a natural stage. Let her have her VENT!

BTW- I'd hate to see the guy if WT actually does get ahold of him some day.

XW- of the "when the fight breaks out I came with Ven and Lyin and WT" class

• Mary
    Mary

Lyin' Eyes, I have a question: Did you already disassociate yourself from the Borg? I read one of your posts and it sort of sounded like you already have.........

• Dawn
    Dawn

((((Lyin))))))))

It's stupid sh*t like this that makes me so angry! Vent away girl!!

This slimy pond scum of a MS could be making some of the info up - scum-suckers like that will try anything to stay out of trouble. He might have said some of that stuff about your Dad being involved to distract you - to keep WildTurkey from beating him up. I sure hope that's the case - it is soooo much more painful when family stab us in the back. Then again....mind control at it's finest has produced even more suprising back stabbing episodes.

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall when you send a picture of him smoking to the body of elders (YEEE HAAAA!!!)

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

(((DeDe)))

I am also angry about what happened to you and WT!!!!

Sorry Excuse of a Man is that MS Bastard!!!

Dede... Go for it! Take the Necessary Actions to get even with them. I wonder if you can call the press about doing an expose of the JW Disfellowshipping and show them on what grounds you were disfellowshipped. Expose the world for the STUPID religion that they are. Recently, the press in Tampa/St. Pete did an expose of the JWs.

You got one thing right about the JWs: They are LIARS and HYPOCRITES; let me add that they are all First Class at being Liars and Hypocrites.

Regards to you and WT,

Ajax

• anewlife
    anewlife

Lying: I understand your pain completely!!! I had a similar situation happen to me.

I had been "reproved", but was "trying to do the right thing" according to the WTBTS (but was having some difficulties and doubts). My mother's sister (my aunt) came into town and we spent a little time together. In our "chatting," some of my frustrations and feelings, apparently, came across pretty loud to her. I was VERY careful in what I DID disclose, however. Well, needless to say, she ran (I believe literally!) back to my parents house where my grandmother, my sister and her MS husband happened to be visiting. My aunt then tells them that I "was seeing someone." I NEVER SAID THIS, NEVER ALLUDED TO ANY SUCH THING! This was just her "interpretation" as I was grumbling about my husband, whom I had already filed for divorce from. NOT 10 MINUTES LATER, my MS brother-in-law (whom I dearly loved, btw) immediately gets on the phone and calls one of the elders who met with me for my "reproving" and tells him I'm "doing things." I was so incredibly hurt, and pissed off that my brother-in-law didn't at least come to me first to "get the real scoop" as it were, that the next day I called this elder myself and went over to see him and told him, "I'm done!" I will say anything you want me to say, do anything you want me to do...I just want out! Disfellowship me!" Admittedly now I wish I would have just lied and walked away. (I have always had a tendency to "punish myself" before someone else felt they had to....stems from childhood garbage!) Anyway, I completely understand your feelings of betrayal by your dad...by your "friends" in the congregation is terrible enough, but when a family member does it because they are "following the Borg" then it really cuts to the core!

So, girl, rant and rave all you need to....I don't blame you at all. It actually helps to vent it!

anewlife/Cheryl

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Dede.....

You'll be fine. Have a cup of tea and calm down. Then plot your revenge.

Just make sure you keep your head. I know you're hurt, but feel it, move on, and if you can get some healthy revenge, fine, but don't dwell on it. Being that negative for too long isn't good. You wouldn't want to become a bitter mess, just waiting for revenge.

Hang in there...

ash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit