Mod's Rants Should Remain On The Board!

by IslandWoman 59 Replies latest jw friends

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

NOTE TO DAVE: We have your woman collection. We will return it (them) upon receipt of one million dollars (or a bag of good pistachios.....whichever is more convenient).

Go to the pay phone on the corner of East Main and Suffolk. Wait for our call.

• seven006
    seven006

Red,

You want to trade a collection of women for a million bucks or a bag of nuts?

Well,.......considering my past few relationships,......... Id rather keep the nuts.

Dave

• wasasister
    wasasister
    ,.......considering my past few relationships,......... Id rather keep the nuts.

considering your past few relationships (from what you've said), it's a miracle you still HAVE your nuts.

With great affection,

Wasa

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Seven.....now wait just a flippin minute here! Are you trying to tell me that you don't WANT your collection back? Hmmm....this isn't supposed to happen. Exactly WHAT am I going to do with all these women? Wonder if Robin wants any.

Wait....I'll tell you what. I'll GIVE you THREE bags of pistachios if you will just take them back. They're getting close to "that" time (wink, wink) and they refuse to help clean the horse shed.....nail polish considerations and all.

Please? (whimpering softly and regretting she ever got this overblown misbegotten scheme in her head in the first place) Come on, Dave......every guy could use a couple of extra bags of nuts...right?

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

If you go back you will see that seven is more interested in men than women...hmmm maybe thats why he had such bad luck with women.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Simon--I really liked that "tomato fight" idea. I have like six plant's w/ tons of 'em, and well, instead of me throwing the excess at my neighbors, I thought there might be a better, more useful use for them. What do you think?

• butalbee
    butalbee

Not really sure, if this is fitting for this particular thread................Read page one, scammed page two, um page 3 was a blur.............Um...In the morning perhaps I will delete me??

• seven006
    seven006

<<<considering your past few relationships (from what you've said), it's a miracle you still HAVE your nuts.>>>

Wasa,

You sure said a mouth full.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    <<<Hmmm....this isn't supposed to happen. Exactly WHAT am I going to do with all these women?>>>

Red,

Considering they are all ex-girlfriends of mine, setting up your own think tank is out of the question.

<<<If you go back you will see that seven is more interested in men than women...hmmm maybe that's why he had such bad luck with women. >>>

Lucy,

I am not a homosexual, I am a heterosexual with hermaphrodite tendencies. I have an uncanny knack of choosing the wrong women which eventually ends up with me screwing myself. I have to either learn how to choose the right kind of woman or go blind trying.

Dave

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

What's a "Hermaphrodite"?

Golden Girl....

Edited by - Golden Girl on 24 August 2002 2:7:8

• alirobbi
    alirobbi

Red,

Well I was interested until you gave too much info. If it's that time for all of em, then I think I will wait at least 7 days before I take them off your hands

oh and I aint giving you no bags of nuts either. That's Dave's department

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit