Mike Musto is a celebrity

by Salud 29 Replies latest jw friends

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

This past weekend was a blast.

I had 5 lemmon drops at to the in house beats of DJ SPUN.

I was too sleepy to go out in service the next day...

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Don't mean to be a pest but Mike being a celebrity gets you all kinds of passes with the WT. I mean Prince dancing around naked, Venus wrapped in a flag and M. Jackson madeup like a flesh (and blood) eating goul. Hell, Mike they an't going to do a thing to you for posting that photo of yourself on JWD. So tell us more about your fame. We all live such colorless lives.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

Whenever I walk into the hippest clubs in Manhattan I go straight to the VIP room.

Halo, Bungaloo 8, Centro...and the once hip SPA..However spa is not cool anymore

becuase the boys from O town were seen there. Whenever I walk into my

local congergation I see the look of envy from my fellow sisters because of the latest

fashion trends that I wear. However the Brothere in charge dont like me to much. They think

I am a wild child. I dont know about being a wild child..But I did like the song Sweet

Child of Mine..but Axl rose Has a bad attitude..and Michael Jackson Says he is BAD..

he aint and he aint no witness.

• Salud
    Salud

MIke,

Are you avoiding the real issue here? You speak freely of your experiences and all, which is fine, but everyone is not interested in that right now, all they want to know is who in the hell are you???

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

are you asking "who is mike musto and why is he here?"

• LB
    LB

Oh it's obvious that he really is a dub and therefore can't even think about using his real photo.

• Salud
    Salud

We want to know if you are who your picture portrays you are, the REAL Mike Musto... Obvioulsy you are a witness but are you Mike Musto or have you stolen his identity since there is alot of that going on...?

Or maybe Mike you are having an identity crisis and you don't know who you are, well we can help, but we need more information otherwise our efforts are futile.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

I am a hollywood insider who gets the lates scoop on the who's who

of the IN crowd. I am a fashionista who wears the latest in fashion trends

before they are a trend. I am a clubb hopping Chelsea boy who is VIP wherever

I go

• Preston
    Preston

Mike was actually the only critic who loved the Anna Nicole Smith show.

Scroll to the bottom of the embedded web page below:

• Salud
    Salud

To quote my wife on Mike Musto liking Anna Nicole Smith, "gag me."

As to Mike's real identity this insider says he is not whom his JWD identity says he is. I got my sources. .

OK Mike, you have the right keep your identity secret, just like You Know and Fred Hall do. But why cover behind Mike Musto, that is what I can't understand??!!**%%##??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit