Mike Musto is a celebrity

by Salud 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Salud
    Salud

Did anyone see Mike Musto last nite on Greta Van Susteren? My wife and I were wathching Fox news and they were talking about Martha Stewart's debacle, and low and behold there is Mike commenting on how she is going to have to go from 9 houses to 8. Anyway did not know we had a celebrity among us.... You did good Mike.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Yes, I saw that too. Good Job, Mike. You slung it well about Stewart.

Xandria

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

I saw Mike last evening and almost dropped my teeth, (not hard to do as most of them are false). The man looks just like his picture. I was waiting on him to make a pass at Greta.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

HA HA I WAS RIGHT.

I was right. I saw that Mike dude on tv about a month ago and thought it looked like Mike Musto's post picture. Then his name was mentioned and I thought it was him.

Didn't have the guts to mention it on this board though.

You guys have good eyes. Me too.

• spider
    spider

Okay - I don't know who this celebrity Mike Musto is as I don't live in the US. I'm pretty sure though that the guy posting here isn't the real Mike Musto. Infact I'm sure I remember LDH saying it and she's always good with detecting imposters.

• Mister 8iggs
    Mister 8iggs

Um...You guys actually believe.....Oh, forget it.

Edited by - Mister 8iggs on 23 August 2002 16:26:17

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    spider Okay - I don't know who this celebrity Mike Musto is as I don't live in the US. I'm pretty sure though that the guy posting here isn't the real Mike Musto. Infact I'm sure I remember LDH saying it and she's always good with detecting imposters.
    Mister 8iggs Um...You guys actually believe.....Oh, forget it.

Spider, I DO live in the US....and LOTS of things don't add up...hafta side with LDH here.....

Mister Biggs, again, TOO many details about MM the celeb reach juuuuuust a bit too far out! His PO would have "questioned" him long before he hit "here" if he WERE the MM he claims to be.......

Mike Musto, your posts are entertaining, but you're NOT the MM on ET or Hollywood Insider......

Soooo---WHO are YA?

WE (Curious Mindset) want to know.............

Annie

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

We got to keep this post floating until Mike gets here. He does have star quality that is for sure. I know! "The Andy Warhol of JWD" !

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    The Alchemist We got to keep this post floating until Mike gets here. He does have star quality that is for sure. I know! "The Andy Warhol of JWD" !

Okay, Al.............my "curiousity" is more than peaked.....ya BETTER come through! Soooo I'll say:

BTTT!

Annie

• Matty
    Matty

Mike is a nut-case, but I love his posts, so long may he reign.
    I kinda guessed that it was unlikely that Mike the poster and Mike the real person may be different. Why? Well, what I can't understand about Mike is that he professes to be still in da troof, and seems to have no intention to leave. He never goes for the jugular, but he often agrees with other posters about many of the Tower's policies. He was a Ministerial Servant until recently, although his sarcastic swipes about the Watchtower society here should be enough to get him disfellowshipped. If that is really his name, surely he would be easily traceable, and he would have been booted by da elderz by now.
    I'm only saying this because it scares the crap outa me to think that I might be identified one day as Matty the jw.com poster. I certainly don't make it easy for people by posting my full name!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit