WE HAVE PICTURES!!!! Green Bay Apsotafest!

by Valis 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ROTFLMAO, Valis these are great pics. But the one with hubby and I, I think are fake. I don't see the felt tip black pen marking out our faces.

How do you transport your hat without getting it squished in the suitcase? Wear it?

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Oh NO------- I thought the handcuffs were bad. The whip?????

*draws her sword*

XW

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ummmmm don't you have to have at least 2 posters to have an apostafest????

I don't think Valis's invisible apostates count

Ven

• Valis
    Valis

Joy you know it would have taken me hours and hours of labor to fake your pictures...you guys were running around nude and just shitfaced...to reproduce that quality of Apostacy takes time. And besides...xw has me distracted and those results from Photoshop are reserved for another thread entirely.

Xena and tyydyy...now you know why I go where the weed..um I mean the need is great...eheheh

SIncerely,

District Overbeer of the "gas grass or ass" class

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Ven- you ignorant slut............

You know you were here. Don't make us take out those pics...........

HA!

BTW- aren't "invisible" ex-JW's just as important as all the others"?????

XW- of the "I came with Ven when the fight breaks out" class

• Beans
    Beans

As usual the spiritual food is vast and the partakers are again ready for more! As Apostates we know where the need is great and the attendance shows this zeal for the fruits of Jehovah!

Canadian Overbeer

Beans

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Ven- I'll see you 2 visible Apostates and raise you 6 "invisble" ones.....

XW

• Valis
    Valis

Brother Beans...as I am not terribly far from you, you must know that the fruitage of Jehovah is not far from either of us. Surely you must feel the blessings hit the wall and make noise. It is my pleasure to inform you that the fruitages of the spirit have manifest themselves. I have been stumbled several times by the beer refridgerator as you may well know is possible and expected. All the Apostates in attendance so far have had a great time, no matter how vicariously. Even the dipfucks. Please be encouraged and uplifted at the fact that I am sharing new light with xenawarrior at every possible opportunity for a good "witness". Love and blessings from the not so greater north as my brethren Beans.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "nasty as hell class"

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

That Valis is such a slut..............

"New light"??? He's just taking advantage of the generator malfunction here...

I'm a little concerned about the "nasty as hell" reference. Does "hell" exist?

*wondering where her cocktail is*

XW

P.S. Thank you Simon...... for providing this interesting realm for us all to connect with tonite. You are still a mean rotten sonofabitch but I still thank you for this one thing I find value in.

• Solace
    Solace

Xena "wondering where her coctail is"

Girl, Didnt you notice your bottle by all the other empties surrounding Val.

<<< Valis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit