HAVE YOU LOST YOUR HOPE?

by minimus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Regarding hope, I was centering on hope that was offered by Witnesses. When we get to realize that such "hope" is not real, we may tend to lose our perspective and any real hope for the future. I think it's obvious I was not thinking of hoping for some vacation but I'll try to specifiy more for some of you that need the extra details...lol

• gumby
    gumby

Minimus...I thought your question wouldn't need as much explainig either ...but apparantly it did. I figured most would assume the question would be in the future...where do we think we'll be?

You said:One of the major reasons people get attracted to the JW's is because of their new found "HOPE".

I assume you mean non- christian people? Christian people have a hope of also ruling with Christ literally on the earth for a thousand years, then in heaven....others believe they will spend eternity with Christ. Which

As far as my hope.....I don't have a clue at the time.

I believe in God, greatly question the Bible(real greatly) and can't figure out since there appears to be a loving God......why isn't he loving in protecting us from any harm?

Please ,don't any start with bible reasons.....I've heard them all.

Edited by - Gumby on 23 August 2002 0:10:52

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit