What did you do with all of your old JW literature

by LyinEyes 29 Replies latest jw friends

• badwillie
    badwillie

I'm going to chuck my entire library soon. Anybody want it?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oh, and I burned my blood card!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I hope I am not double posting,, not sure what I did with my reply a few mins ago... I was playing with kids and dogs.

Very clever Wild Turkey about the shit not flying!!!LOL

Eleswhere, I destroyed our whole family's blood card the very first thing. I shreaded it to a 1000 pcs. Overkill???Maybe. Freedom???? Absolutly.

Since so many of us just don't care to have this old crappy literature laying around , I think it would be wise to consult out district overbeer on how to dispose of it properly. After all, we know this WT material is toxic. There are certain steps to take to dispose of toxic waste. We wouldnt want it to contaminate future species.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

LyinEyes,

I would like to point out that your behavior was not very becoming of a Sister, don't you think it would have been more appropriate to have your post say "Freedom???? Absolutely!!!!!!"

(Just a bit more emphatic!)

"Sister" hehe - sorry couldn't help myself!

"More appropriate" [snicker] - having all kinds of "counseling" flashbacks!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I shall take your counsel and try to be more emphatic, what number is that on the speech counsel slip????HAHAH

I should be working on spelling...........I wrote ... absolutly.. sounds like imsoslutty.. meant to spell it correctly.. I shall work on this.. Just dont make me work on gestures...........

• Valis
    Valis

I keep my NWT around just so I can read Jeremiah 25:27 when I'm feeling down. I also keep the Revelation Book around for Apostafests...always good for a laugh.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Mac
    Mac

I've hollowed out some of the thicker volumes and begun wearing them as protective head gear!

• TR
    TR

I donated all my 'hovah litter-ature to Freeminds.org.

TR

• FrankRaven
    FrankRaven

Hey!Yopu throw away your JW literature....instead throw them my way....Contact me and I'll send you the $$$ to have them shipped.Better,yet,send them COD

• Quotes
    Quotes

I'm with FrankRaven on this: if anyone has *ANY* Watchtower Literature they are going to throw away or otherwise waste (e.g. giving to an active JW) please let me know first.

This might come as quite a shock, being the Quotes guy, but my library has some huge holes after my ex took many things.

With more material, the Quotes website will keep expanding, all to the embarrassment or the Witchpower Babble and Trick Society.

Email me before you burn anything please and let me know what you have.

[email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit