How many Rumors have you ever started?

by orangefatcat 20 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

Larc,
    Who are you kidding? No one here is going to believe that. I consider Fark a very close and personal friend of mine, and I hate his guts!

<<<I have a "to each their own" attitude. I like to know that a friend can confide in me and find me trustworthy>>>

LostD,
    Can I tell you a secret? Promise not to tell?

Dave

• larc
    larc

Seven/Dave, like I said, it was just a nasty rumor. Of course, there is no truth to it. Yes, you can tell me a sacred secret, and I promise not to tell, unless you really piss me off, then I will put it here for all to see.

• seven006
    seven006

Larc,

You senile old bugger, I was talking to Lost Diamond about telling "her" (I think she/he is a her) a secret, not you! Don't start with me man, I'm younger than you and I can hire someone to kick your butt.

Actually Farkel was nice once on this board,.... he left for about a week.

Dave

• LB
    LB

I hope I never started any rumors. If I did it's been blocked.

The last rumor I heard about me was relayed to me by my JW son. He was at assembly when a sister came up to him and said "I hear your parents took all their JW literature and dropped it off at the front door of the kingdom hall". He told her that whoever told her that is a damn liar. She said "I can't tell you the source because it's confidential, but it's a good source". He told her she was wrong and that she's repeating lies.

I burned that crap. I paid for it and I certainly didn't want the library of lies passed on to anyone. But to be honest, I offered it to my son first. I'm not sure why, I just did.

• larc
    larc

yes, Dave you can hire someone to kick my butt. I would kick your your butt myself, but I am into time management, and I am busy, so I will hire a bigger gorrila than yours to beat you up, you no good Westerner. We, in the Midwest don't like your kind a commin around here.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I remember several years ago one of the biggest rumours I ever heard and it was going around for a long time was " that the society was printing the new scrolls for the new system of things",. Did anyone else ever hear of this same nonsense in the past?

ofc

• seven006
    seven006

Larc,

<<< We, in the Midwest don't like your kind a commin around here.>>>

Why do you think I would hire someone instead of coming myself, Iv been to the Midwest, saw everything interesting there was to see and left the next day. Plus, you guys all talk funny.

I did like Chicago though, and Minneapolis was Ok, St. Louis was cold (saw Ice flows going down the Mississippi, Cleaveland.......well.......it's Cleveland. Des Moines Iowa was a trip, you actually do land in the middle of a corn field. Indianapolis was dirty but I did like going up and visiting Purdue and Notre Dame. The rest of it is too flat for me, I need hills, mountains, and I need to be able to drive instead of flying to the beach.

Dave

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Seven,

What do you mean he/she......you're not starting a RUMOR, are you?!!!

• seven006
    seven006

Who me? I don't start roomers, I cause them.

I'm just mess'n with you so chill out!

Big hug,

Dave

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Seven,

Yes, you are a lost cause....oops, I don't want to start a rumor!!! I better keep that a secret.....

Hugs back to ya!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit