How Do You Unwind?

by Scully 25 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

How do I unwind, well, I just kick the living shxt out of Farkel, because is a worthless piece of shxt. I have no use for his shxt. So there, the truth came out, and I am not ashamed, but I do feel a need to become "born again". I want to live at the foot of the cross, so I can get away from Farkel's evil, vile. demonic influence. Farkel, everything I have written is Bible based.

• Farkel
    Farkel

larc,

: I want to live at the foot of the cross, so I can get away from Farkel's evil, vile. demonic influence.

You idiot. Jesus didn't die on a cross. He died in an elevator, near the 4th floor. Check your Koine' Greek, but I believe I'm right. The original spelling of that death instrument was not "stauros," but "staurOtis." Yep, he died in an elevator.

Farkel

• larc
    larc

Farkel, you just gave me an ephaney (sp - man) re: the Jesus dude and his death, man. Wow man, the dude died on an elevator, that is real and cool, so real man. I think the elevator guy was named Otis. I am going to find him and shoot him.

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

1. Sitting in the garden with my cats, looking at the flowers.

2. Playing video games (currently Klonoa on the GBA).

3. Listening to music.

4. Sleeping

• Celtic
    Celtic

4 tinnies and half a dozen spliffs, a beautiful wooded creek with the stars above me does the job a treat.

Celty

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Reading a good book.....when I'm into a good book I will steal EVERY chance I can to read. I'm going through a Bryce Courtney phase at the moment.

G'nite...I'm off to read until my eyes burn.

Beck

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I love to listen to my CD "Tapasteries" Pachehbel, relaxing music, it is such a beautiful CD and I also have one of Thunderstorms and also a spa CD.

If I had a whirlpool or hot tub, I would just relax with a glass of wine and listen to my music, but sitting in the tub is as good as it gets.

Then I snuggle under my blankets touch my wonderful hubby Marco and we let the our dreams begin.

• minimus
    minimus

music and jwd

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Unwind, what's that?

Most of the time, my mind is always racing.

I used to go visit my brother, he is 3 hours away, we have similar personalities, we get along great, and sometime during the visit, we end up laughing, laughing, laughing, just like a couple of kids.

I love my time alone, so when everyone is gone, I usually listen to very loud music, my kind.

Once in awhile a long soak in the tub.

My best bud OFC just gave me the tapasteries CD, it is beautiful music, now if I could just relax that would be great.

• LB
    LB

I enjoy a lot of activities that are outdoors, but when it's time to settle down and unwind I'll read something for awhile usually with the tv on. Then I'll turn off the lights and hit the sack when I'm sleepy enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit