re: question on the magi

by A Paduan 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Lee says:

Why not knock that star out of the sky anyhow....but yet wait to merely warn the Magi in a dream. Am I the only one seeing this problem here?

You ask: Why didn't God intervene to start with rather than wait 'till the last minute. One could just as well ask: Why didn't God prevent Satan from tempting Eve to begin with, rather than wait until after the harm had been caused only to then have to furnish his son Jesus as a sacrifice in order to set matters straight in the end?

There are answers to those questions you know.

Friday

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

Yadirf,

You seem to have commented on everything in my post but the one sentence that had a question mark on the end of it.

Is there really a problem with it moving if it was only an illusion?

In your reply to Lee's post you said:

There are answers to those questions you know.

We are still waiting for the answer, instead of your comment about his question.

One could just as well ask: Why didn't God prevent Satan from tempting Eve to begin with, rather than wait until after the harm had been caused only to then have to furnish his son Jesus as a sacrifice in order to set matters straight in the end?
    pseudo
  • capbuster
    capbuster

Where does it say that Jesus was 2 years old when this happened? I don't believe I've ever read that?

Capp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit