From a Ding-Dong Head

by Farkel 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Farkel, and YOUR last post brought up a memory for me-LOL!

The VERY first "door" I ever did, I was SO nervous, I said, "WE'RE one of Jehovah's Witnesses" and I could have DIED of embarrassment!

Not that it left an impression, but I can still recall the house, the porch and my first "back call" (tm) in Springfield MA, 1971! (placed the 2 mags!)

Hugs,

Annie

• TR
    TR

Farkel,

I remember that particular correction being made at the Dip**** Hall. Yes, oh how "ignernt" those worldly people are, calling us "Jehovahs".

My buddy that I've known since childhood came up with the word "'hovah" when I first got sucked in. Guess he didn't have much respect for my decision, LOL! I remembered that word after I left the 'hovahs in '95, and have used it ever since. I refuse to pronounce the full "proper" name for 'hovahs because I don't believe they are uh, er, well you know, Jehoagie's Witnesses.

TR

Edited by - Englishman on 22 August 2002 9:55:25

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

wow---you guys I am 56 on SEPT. 7 am I the oldest of anyone even SIMON..speaking of being an old FART ---YESTERDAY after going to a doctors appointment WE went to TACO BELL and tanked up on BEANS and COLA well the 2 of them put together makes me make WEIRD NOISES all over town !!!!! QUEENIE

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

TR --- next time U run across A JW in their ministry work TRY it out...I usually say dip-shit but dip-**** is an interesting WORD too.....HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TR and all who reads this site....QUEENIE aka LINDA LOU

Edited by - Englishman on 22 August 2002 9:56:13

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Thank You Farkel for this colorful post..... I have invested a lot of time in trying to remain diplomatic to the Witnesses. But the following qoute really put things in to perspective for me. Heck, maybe I just might let myself be bitter for a time. And, if there's anyway to make it fit, I just might have your words put on to a tshirt for me.

Farkel says:

"Next, tell your friend that he lives his entire life praying and hoping for my murder and the murder of my children, and 6 BILLION others who either swear or don't swear, but who don't buy Watchtower books. So I SPIT on him for being "offended" because he read some swear words and conveniently forgets what his whole life is about: mass genocide for people who won't sell Watchtower books. "

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

SPEAKING OF HEADS -- did any of you read about the 2 JWs in the Phillipines that were beheaded..I am 4 the most part a humanitarian and this makes just physically ill..QUEENIE and family

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Hey Queenie....I love Taco Bell. Did you know they may have a website in your area? You can get "FREE" food!

Our website in this state is....

www.genxmex.com

Next time you go to Taco Bell ..check it out! Ask them for their website. It's different in each area.

I get a free taco..or buy one get one free of Anything...and many more! The Birthday club...you get a free combo meal on your birthday..yummy!

They also have "Free Senior Drinks for anyone over 50.

Happy eating... Golden Girl....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit