watchtower.org and freeminds demonized at study

by heathen 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

I think the slip was too funny, perhaps he meant the link below. Also ya gotta wonder why he knows so much about these sites.

http://watchtowerinformationservice.org/

• Liberated
    Liberated

My thoughts exactly Cassiline. Has he and the reader been to these "apostate" sites or are they 'replying to a matter before they have heard all of it?' And if they have been there to check them out, can other jws do the same?

Libby

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

THAT is too funny, and cool at the same time. What would you pay to get the conductor to mention two sites during the WT study? If the CO knew he mentioned them, he would not be the conductor very long. Wow.......any publicity is good publicity.

You just have to figure someone in that audience will go there, start reading and their mind will open........sweet.

Thanks, you made my day.

• heathen
    heathen

There are a number of ways they could find out about the site .He did mention the child molestation issue that was on the tv.He also said he didn't believe in a freemind.[:v]

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Him thrashing watchtower.org???? LOL!!!

I bet the Overseers will want to have a word with him.

He didn't believe in a Free Mind???

Well... Whaddaya know. Finally, admitting that they don't have free minds. After all the rant that they can think on their own. That pretty contradicts with what they tell us the non-JWs.

Heathen, that is surely funny seeing how they contradict themselves even in one of their meetings.

• heathen
    heathen

I agree this guy was just looking like a complete dip f#$k .I am thinking of going regularly just to take notes. there is a gold mind of posts in here somewhere.Since they really can't reprove or dictate my activities cause I'm not a member of the church this could be more interesting than a barrel of monkeys.

• tdogg
    tdogg

Funny post. The thing that caught my attention was the mention of the "assigned reader'. I had almost forgotten about the reading. Now that I can look back at it, an assigned reader is so assanine. To think that grown people have to sit there and have stories read to them like eager children at bedtime is a bit silly. I was a gifted reader at an early age and I have always had a problem listening to someone read something as I follow along. In fact it was excruciatingly boring and almost drove me to insanity at times. The thought of sitting through another study would make armaggedon seem like a vacation to Tahiti.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Makes me wonder what a good self righteous upstanding book study conducting elder is doing perusing these sites while telling others to avoid them.

But, if he is reading this, my good elder sir, may I direct your attention to:

RSV Isaiah 55:3 Incline your ear, and come to me; hear, that your soul may live; and I will make with you an everlasting covenant, my steadfast, sure love for David.

Sit back and read and listen with an open mind and loosen the Watchtower cobwebs from your mind. We have all been where you are and are willing to help you free yourself from the bonds of ungodliness.

Lew W

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

So the Society has put on the Internet some accurate information about the beliefs and activities of Jehovahs Witnesses.

They make it sound like a narration from the third person all the time. There's never any "we".

Society talks about jehovahs witnesses - truth? - Society is jehovahs witnesses.

thepaduan

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Might have meant Free Minds and Watchtowernews.org, which are linked together.

Randy

http://www.freeminds.org

http://www.watchtowernews.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit