Hi Prisca. I am Norm, and I am new here

by Norm 24 Replies latest jw friends

• JAVA
    JAVA

Jan said,

No, that was Normie, a totally different person.

Nice try Jan, but we all know Norm hasn't really left the Tower yet, and sometimes he expresses true feelings about "the Truth." That must be a source of national embarrassment to the folks in Norway, but you'll just need to get over it and stop making excuses for Norm. (This is beginning to feel like the old philia group.)
    Welcome to the db Jan, nice seeing you again.

--JAVA, counting time at the Coffee Shop

• logical
    logical

I agree with Prisca

There are too many people copying information available elsewhere on the web, and not really allowing room for discussion.

I tend to ignore most of it, but why bother posting it here? Most people get to those info sites, and this is a Discussion board not an info site.

• waiting
    waiting

Hello logical,

How much room is available on this forum? Seems like plenty enough room to maneuver around here. I haven't heard Simon complaining, have you?

How do you know that most folks get to those other sites you mentioned - but did not name? And as any jw will tell you - they've been taught by the WTBTS that repetition is the key to good learning and retention. Most any school teacher will tell you the same thing, btw.

If we're not going to have moderators - then let's keep the forum unmoderated - free to civil discussion and the ability to prove with argument and quotes what we're trying to discuss.

waiting

• Focus
    Focus

JAVA spake:

we all know Norm hasn't really left the Tower yet, and sometimes he expresses true feelings about "the Truth." That must be a source of national embarrassment to the folks in Norway, but you'll just need to get over it and stop making excuses for Norm.

Actually, it is "the truth" (TM WTS) that matters are even worse than you make out! For example:

* Gedanken is far too much in respectful awe of Bethelic verbal masturbatory techniques;
    * Farkel dmonstrates a repressed desire to rejoin and do the knocking work;
    * AlanF has been caught red-handed by myself in several shameful acts of cult-apologia ("c'mon, Focus, you are exaggerating this Class thing, they couldn't have actually had a 'Feet Class'" [they did]);
    * Kent's pro-WTS sympathies keep coming to the foreskin; etc.

Therefore I must keep a watchful eye on this generation of vipers, and keep them on the path for which they are fitted (Ez. 39:4; Rev. 19:17,18)

--
    Focus
    (Eph. 5:11 Class)

• JAVA
    JAVA

Focus,

Thank you for sharing, and I fear you are right. This must be a sign we're living in the last days. By all means keep a watchful eye on these vipers and let us know when Armageddon arrives, too. We missed the first one in 1914 (or was that the second one), and missed all the follow ups. With your watchful eye I'll finally get to see the latest replica of Armageddon. I really hate reading about Armageddon the next day when I could have seen the invisible one! [8>]

--JAVA, counting time at the Coffee Shop

Edited by - JAVA on 21 March 2001 13:23:46

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit