elders in the parking lot

by imanaliento 27 Replies latest jw friends

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

my husband and I sent our letters in to the elders and a few others 
    in the congregation, stating we HAVE walked away. 
    Can't stand hypocrites. they want to meet him in the parking lot 
    after work. Should I call all the news channels?
  • RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Motels and parking lots? What is up with these elders, anyway?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Tell them that since you have simply walked away, you don't want to answer their questions, you jsut want to be left alone, and you will do the same for them. If they want further communication, they should do it through your lawyer. You don't have one? No problem. Tell them you are finding one, and will send them his phone number later, if they want it. Tell them any other communication attempts might be considered as harassment. Just some suggestions.

SS

• Amazing
    Amazing

You may find my "Parking Lot" Df experience as told in my Justice Series (Justice #15) somewhat interesting. If you bring the media, make sure that you are there first, and that the media and any friends are there. Wear a hidden microphone. AND, most important, if you know of any cases of JW molesters (factually that is) then bring this up at the meeting. Ask the Elders if the molester(s) was/were reported to the authorities. Let us know how it goes.

• rocky220
    rocky220

First of all this aint the ghetto! No elder with proper spirituality would ask for such a thing!

Dont go alone even if you cant get media coverage, how low will they go? My bloodpressure, um

sorry this is just outrageous, rocky

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Tell them 'Sorry, I don't do parking lots'....'talk to the hand, fo this ex-jw don't understand baby"!

• LB
    LB

Sounds like a rumble. Last time someone called me out in a parking lot I got 4 stiches.

Don't meet with anyone you don't want to meet with.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

imanaliento...I'm just curious, you're so 'matter-of-fact' with your 'resignation'. Do you have any family who are JW's or just yourselves?

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Parking lot?! What the hell is that about?! Things are definitely getting weirder over there.

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Hotel rooms, parking lots,what next ..abandoned warehouses.Sounds more and more like Mafia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit