elders in the parking lot

by imanaliento 27 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

Tell them to speak to your lawyer...that'll get them off your back for sure!

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

Hey, that's my wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I thought they were more professional than that...Anyway, my ex-husker football team-mates (center and defensive lineman) said they'd be happy to meet these "gentleman". And since the one elder is such a great college football fan, maybe he'll want a couple of "autographs". Will write more (or Im' can fill you in on the details)

BadJerry

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

reply to Double Edge, it was just us two, relatives are proud of us now. thanks everybody else!!!!!!! Bad Jerry likes the art of argumentation so he's going without me. I didn't want them in my house, besides I already said so loNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Bad Jerry / Iman ...

Let us know what happens, in fact, take pictures! Good Luck.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Iman / Bad J;

One more thing...I think most everyone here would like to know you 'story' , when you're up to it.

• freedomhouse3
    freedomhouse3

Tell them to make like the wind and BLOW or make like horseshit and hit the trail. They MAY get the hint.

• minimus
    minimus

I would insist to meet only in a local bar,a whorehouse, or a strip joint.....no way in a parking lot.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Nothing good every comes of meeting elders in a parking lot.

• ISP
    ISP

Get a parking lot where you have to pay to get it in...........that should put them off.

ISP

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

he waited for 10 min. THEY DIDN'T SHOW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit