Keep Sirona in your thoughts, Surgery today

by Cassiline 59 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hoping for the best outcome, and thinking about you, Sirona.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Sirona..I hope all went well today! I just want you to know we are thinking about you...

Golden Girl....

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dear Sirona,

My positive thoughts and very best wishes are yours,

Hugs,

Annie

• Latte
    Latte

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{SIRONA}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hope that all went well...we'll be thinking of you!

Latte & Co

• SatanSpawn
    SatanSpawn

Hoping for the best possible outcome for you, Sirona. But whatever the outcome, you've got buddies here waiting for your return. Blessed be!

COMF

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Bringing this back to the top, hoping that she may see it and let us know how things went. Or perhaps someone may have an update?

Take care Sirona!!!!

((((((((((((((( Sirona ))))))))))))))

• TheStar
    TheStar

Thanks Cassi,

((((((((((((((((((((Sirona))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Thinking of you.

• Matty
    Matty

((((((Sirona))))))

I hope everything went well, we're all waiting and sending our love to you.

Mega-hugs to you!

Matt

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((((Sirona))))))))

We are here and we are concerned. Please give us an update when you are able.

's

out

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Dearest Sirona,

Our warmest thoughts of you are being sent your way. Wild Turkey's mother just found out she has bladder cancer and has been under treatment for weeks now. We will not know for another month her status on it . But it is scarey and I wish we could all be there to sit in the waiting room and hold your hand when you wake up. So if you can, , imagine us all there , because we already there in spirit and thought. I know with my mother in law, she is getting great treatment and the doctors are very optimistic for her. I wish the same for you, so please when you can let someone know how you are feeling, and they can spread the word. We are all very concerned.

I don't pray often, but I still try , and for this I will pray that for you. Maybe someone is listening, I sure hope so.

Take care , much love and hugs, from LyinEyes and Wild Turkey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit