by blackrose 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• blackrose
    blackrose

Hello, I am new to this board in a way. I have been reading messages for about a month now and just got the nerve up to register an account so I can give my "two cents" once in a while. I was raised a JW, but just recently expressed openly that I do not have plans on associating with them any longer.

Anyways, not going to type my story out right now, as I do not know if any one wants to hear it. Just wanted to introduce myself and let you guys know this board has helped me alot the last few weeks. Thanks!

blackrose

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Welcome Blackrose

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome Blackrose,

When you feel like it, tell us a little bit about yourself. I'm glad you found this healing place.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Welcome Blackrose!

Hugs, Viv.

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Welcome Blackrose. You will post your story in your own time. Meanwhile read away. Look forward to any comments you may have!

CC

• blackrose
    blackrose

You guys all are so nice, thank you for the warm welcome. Yes, I have found comfort to heal here. I will put my life story up soon, as right now I have so much to be happy about I will be hurrying to write the end of it

• dmouse
    dmouse
    right now I have so much to be happy about

What a lovely, positive thing to say!

Welcome Blackrose, if your posts remain as positive as your first then I'm waiting in anticipation for your story...

• arachnia
    arachnia

Welcome Blackrose! :)

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Welcome to this forum Black Rose.

Glad it has been of use for you. Looking forward to your story.

• butalbee
    butalbee

welcome aboard!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit