by blackrose 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Welcome Black Rose and Cicatrix.

Boozy

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Welcome Blackrose!

We would love to hear your story. Tell us when you have a chance.

• mann377
    mann377

Welcome! You find that the journey you have made is one the rest of us have made, so feel free to discuss anything.

• gold_morning
    gold_morning

Welcome!!!!

I know we would all love to hear your story. It feels good to tell it. Somehow it is part of the healing.

Giving a testimony is a powerful witness. You will be fine. You now have the freedom to move forward and search for the right answers. lots of christian love gold morning

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

BlackRose, hello and welcome. I am looking forward to your story. Only 18? That's good that you won't be wasting much of your life trying to live up to the JWs impossible standards.

Lew W

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Black Rose. I have only been here for a month myself, but have enjoyed it immensely. There is so much to learn here. I'm sure you will like it here too.

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Cicatrix! It's nice to have new people come join us. We get new stories, new perspectives, and the board is enriched all the more for it. I'm sure you will like it here.

Tammy

• neyank
    neyank

".I haven't been able to bring myself to formerly introduce myself-just kinda crept in through the backdoor lol."

These newbies are pretty sneaky.

WELCOME newbies.

neyank

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

May this old so and so add his welcome to two new ladies.

We would love to hear your stories any time you are ready . And isnt it great to be able to look at the world with open eyes now that the penny has dropped and you are no longer in the shade of W T thinking?

Hear from you soon

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Welcome.

SPAZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit