Bill Bowens Highjacked thread

by CC Ryder 47 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know

YK did comment on the thread's subject. He knew it would get people started up to speak to him rather than Bill. That's my point.

So, then, what you are saying, essentially, is that it is not really a YK problem after all, but rather the predictable fools who fall for the bait? / You Know

• puzzled
    puzzled

One more and I'm off too Mexico!

Play Nice!

PLUM

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Sixofnine, I do not feel that Plum is hijacking this thread. At least her postings are displaying things offered in behalf of Silentlambs. That was my intent of this thread, to defend Bill's right to start a thread with such great importance and support it, on behalf of Silentlambs. Plum is just supporting that in her own way. Thanks Plum!

CC

• You Know
    You Know

CC Ryder. I appreciate your apology. Sometimes things get heated up. The way I see it, you are asking me to treat the Silent Lambs movement with reverence. No can do. Sorry. No disrespect to the actual victims of child abuse, but I have already got my own religion, and the way I see it, Silent Lambs has quickly developed into some sort of sect with Bill Bowen emerging as a cult figure and savior of Jehovah's abused little ones. Since in this forum the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses has come under intense scrutiny and outright ridicule, it is only fair that the newly formed religion of Silent Lambs Inc come under the same scrutiny. Unless, of course, Simon decides that Silent Lambs Inc is too sacred for YK to blaspheme. / You Know

• You Know
    You Know

By the way, what's the deal with that silent lamb smurf doll? / You kNow

• Undecided
    Undecided

Sorry to change the subject, I tried to delete this post but it didn't work, it didn't accept my password for some reason.

Edited by - Undecided on 19 August 2002 10:19:4

Edited by - Undecided on 19 August 2002 10:24:25

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

YK. Please use a different thread to get your point accross. I'll help you, by keeping my comments on your threads to the subject at hand.

• You Know
    You Know

UNDECIDED

I may need a little phycological help.

The irony is so thick you can cut it with a plastic picnic knife. Are you sure this is not just a sneaky attempt to hijack poor CC's thread about YK hijacking poor Bill Bowen's thread? Go start your own mental health thread why don't you. Why did you pick this thread to tell us about your mental state? Not that I really mind. / You Know

• Crystal
    Crystal

KEN P..before I knew this site existed..about 3 months ago.I was feeling pretty much the same way you are now.this site has made me realise that i am not alone..Makes me feel really sad that this forum is making you feel like this..Maybe you just need a break.it does bring back bad memories that I had kept hidden away and nightmares.Wish i had the magical words.It would really do a number on me if I heard you were no longer with us. Now i am sounding selfish.Please E-mail me.I don't know you but somehow I really care.

• You Know
    You Know

CC

YK. Please use a different thread to get your point accross. I'll help you, by keeping my comments on your threads to the subject at hand.

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. Besides, there are hundreds of you guys and only one of me, you should be able to handle me, right? LOL / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit