by Valis 20 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

You RAWK!!!

XW

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Hey Valis,

I don't have clue one about what you guys are talking about but I love ya too

big hug, laura

• Dino
    Dino

You've got a big heart and Im always drawn to you traveling brothers who give of themselves so selflessly.

But the biggest reason I like you is you know your Mexican food.

Ojeda's on Maple ROCKS!!!!!!!

Dino

• Hungout
    Hungout

It take a man to admit he was wrong and apolgize....

your a good person Valis and I hope the board treats you as such.

Some of the people on here are immature and cant be nothing but arrogant assholes ... over and over again......

the funny thing is most of the people accept them back even after they been abused by them???

go figure?????

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hungout said:

"the funny thing is most of the people accept them back even after they been abused by them???

go figure?????"

Hungout,

Around here disagreements happen all the time; even among friends. Why should a heated debate/argument ruin a good friendship? A good argument can actually enhance a friendship, make it stronger.

Love,

Robyn

Edited by - robdar on 20 August 2002 0:9:23

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I wasn't going to post... but thought Valis deserved as much...

I luv u too, Valis...

• LB
    LB

All right Amanda.

Now that we've almost resolved this.

off with your blouses!!!

• larc
    larc

Mr. Moe, I was at Kent's place today, and read your comment about Simon's comment in chat, over here. Was that true? If so, do you have docuementation?

• TheStar
    TheStar

I haven't been around for a couple of days... I always miss the fights on the weekend. Can't you guys wait to fight on weekdays so I can feel like I'm a part of the family fued???

Whatever it was, any person that can apologize in this way is a grand person indeed.

Love ya Valis.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

"Blessed are the pot smokers and those who partake of the Bong. For they shall be called the harbingers of peace."

The Book of Valis, Chapter 14, vs. 23.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit