Jehovah's Witnesses activity game - Dressing and Undressing Children

by jwleaks 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

With all the Jehovah's Witnesses child abuse scandals being reported on by the media around the world at the moment what were the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses thinking?

LINK TO ACTIVITY PAGE:

http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/children/become-jehovahs-friend/activities/time-to-get-ready/

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    How bizarre....how bizarre...how bizarre!
  • clarity
    clarity

Ding ding ding .......are your bells ringing?

Omg ........quite the activity!

I knew a male witness who forced his children to undress him ...shorts & all, when took a bath!!!!!!!  need I say more. 

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH
    this post clearly shows who is the one with a sick mind and twisted way of thinking
  • Heaven
    Heaven
    Face palm.
  • Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Hasbro makes this doll that you can change cloths on!      Truly a company full of pedophiles!!!        

Iggy

• rebel8
    rebel8

I noticed the "be jehoopla's friend" logo at the top.

j w dot org will make a Facebook page for Jehovah in 3...2...1...

He'll send friend requests to all the dubs. Anyone whose FB profiles say they're in a relationship w/o being married, religion is anything but jw, posts fun pics around their birthdays, follows a gay clothing designer's page, or posts pics with colorful socks, skinny pants or Spanx is immediately unfriended.

Unfriending will take the place of Judgement Day now. It will all be handled electronically. When the unfriending takes place, it will show up in Jehovah's activity feed and all the dubs will follow suit.

• cha ching
    cha ching

To me?  It shows that they must get into the mind of "JW's" earlier and earlier in life.  Little kids will be pre-programmed enough so that when they "get ready for the meeting", it will be like "playing doll dress up," and "fun".

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

cha ching

• Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y
    I like the Facebook idea rebel. Poke, poke, poke . . . 
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Okay??? Paper dolls??? Those were popular when I was a kid and now I'm old. Once again...these guys are WAY behind about 30 years, VERY out of touch and weird. Typical!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit