Eggs

by larc 58 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

Eggs are definitely best when eaten for dinner... A nice, big omelette w/ shiitake mushrooms & pepper jack cheese & garlic. YUM.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

tee hee hee...

over-medium and white toast to sop up all the yummy yolk... slurp slurp...

Kisses,

Moe

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Dakota,

Try quartering the zuchinni, then chop some onion, saute them in a small amount of oil. Salt and pepper to taste. The heat some corn tortillas and fill with the zuchinni. hmm hmm good.

Edited by - Lilacs on 17 August 2002 12:13:55

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Thanks, Lilacs, I'm going to try that. Since I've been out working in the yard most of the day and didn't take anything out for supper and I'm all out of leftovers, I was trying to think of what to make. I always like to try new things for supper

Lew W

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

I like my eggs done (eggsactly right) taste better when someone else cooks them. But most of the time I cook.

The best deviled eggs

Scrambled eggs

Omlets

hard-boiled

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    The best deviled eggs

I make the meanest deviled eggs on the planet! If I may say so myself.

anybody like pickeled eggs in beet juice?

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Don't eat eggs very often, but when I do I like them poached, over light, coddled, or Eggs Benedict.

All of these recipes have me thinking about eggs.....gotta go find a chicken.

• myself
    myself

I went to a comedy club last night and one of the feature comedians encouraged everyone to use this the next time they ordered breakfast at a restaurant..... when the waiter/waitress asks you what kind of eggs you want, tell them....."Easter" then look at him or her seriously and ask " and will you hide fhem for me?"

• Solace
    Solace

Aww, Grandma used to make the best deviled eggs (favorite) & a killer quiche (2nd favorite) and omlets would be my 3rd favorite way to eat eggs.

The strangest way I have ever heard of eggs being prepared is to have them pickled. This is very popular in our area and all the local bars serve pickled, hard boiled eggs. Its a kind of tradition. The guys go and have beer and pickled eggs. Blahh... Imagine that with a hangover.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I feel sorry for whoever is in the house with them after a night of beer and pickled eggs.

Lew W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit