Eggs

by larc 58 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

zucchini

I completely forgot about zucchini

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Plm, since it's now Zuchinni season, again, you should see the one a friend at work grew and brought in. He actually brought a who box of them. I usually make Zuchinni soup or something else, but will have to try a Zuchinni omlet. LOL, I got to use this monster up somehow About 18 or 20 inches long and 6 inches in diameter.

That's a lot of Zuchinni for just one person, LOL

Lew W

• onacruse
    onacruse

Only twits eat zucchini.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Twit or not, I eat whatever I like. Besides, it was free

Lew W

• onacruse
    onacruse

DakotaRed, you are not just a twit, but a freeloader and a mooch.

• larc
    larc

onacruse, i have the greatest respect for your opinions and comments. (I think I am I love.) So, just lay it on me baby. I am your love slave.

• New Eyes
    New Eyes

Do you know the Truth about eggs? How were the first eggs eaten?

"the first eggs were eaten soft boiled for 3 min. placed in an eggcup little end up. the little end in then broken around making the egg it's own cup!" [ the definitive guide to eggs, by L Ron H.] the unity of these early times is certainly attractive to thinking breakfasters of today. that is why we here within the kingdom, eat according to the "definitive guide" and have become the happiest eaters on earth.
    you would expect everyone becoming aware of the true way to eat an egg to except it. not so, hard as that might seem to reasonable individuals, the enemy is alive and well, continuing it's work of corrupting the breakfast experience. evil men in times past have twisted the "definitive guide" leading many into the false belief that "an egg should be opened in the big end," [ the definitive guide to eggs, by L. Ron H.]
    let us not loose hart for the end is near. Soon the war will begin and the truth will prevail, making the world a brunches paradise.

• MrMoe
  • Prisca
    Prisca

Scrambled with a bit of OJ, bacon and a sprinkle of cheese mixed in. OJ in omlettes gives them more taste than milk does.

Served on toast with a huge glass of OJ and grilled tomatoes on the side.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Pris, you are one sick puppy.

Meow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit