Year 2035 Headlines

by Scorpion 19 Replies latest social humour

• SYN
    SYN

Some selected Watchtower titles from 3035:

• Interstellar Travel - The Christian Viewpoint
    • Our Children - Clones, Mutants, or Aliens, Why Love Them?
    • Teenagers: Hold Fast To The Electronic Word of Jehovah!
    • Money - What The Hell Happened To It?
    • The Dangers Of Simulated Sex
    • Hold Fast, For The End Approaches! Honest!
    • Going Where The Need Is Greater - Our Brothers In Tau Centauri and Cygnus
    • Preach This Good News of the Kingdom To All People, Even 19 Foot Tall Purple Ones.
    • With Tentacles.
    • And Beaks.
    • The Governing Body - How Are They Doing In Cryostasis?
    • Sex Before Marriage - An Explanation of the Ancient "Headship" Principle
    • Should A Christian Own A Flying Car?
  • LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

The last 5 remaining cult members of the Jehovah's Witnesses ,claim that armaggedon will happen in the year 2037.

There was a riot at the WatchTower Bible and Tract Penitentary(It houses 5,000 child molesters of the almost extent Jehovah Witness cult)Apparently an inmate accused another inmate for putting a smurf doll in his bed.There were no serious injuries and the inmates will continue their chain gang duties which include cleaning sewers by hand with millstones around their necks.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
  • Should A Christian Own A Flying Car?
  • The last 5 remaining cult members of the Jehovah's Witnesses ,claim that armaggedon will happen in the year 2037.

There was a riot at the WatchTower Bible and Tract Penitentary(It houses 5,000 child molesters of the almost extent Jehovah Witness cult)Apparently an inmate accused another inmate for putting a smurf doll in his bed.There were no serious injuries and the inmates will continue their chain gang duties which include cleaning sewers by hand with millstones around their necks.

Too, too FUNNY! Thanks for the chuckles!!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Should A Christian Own A Flying Car?

LMAO! I can definately vision that in the WT.

• julien
    julien

Um, I've had Windows crash before installation completes plenty of times.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

OK, let's see if this works...

• SYN
    SYN

• Faraon
    Faraon

Watchtower Corp. destroys civilization by converting everyone. No higher education produced no more doctors, teachers, architects. Writers for their books could not spell.

• heathen
    heathen

scorpion ,I'm still lmao at that one

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

J.F.Rutherford quoted in The Watchtower-October 1, 1984, Bottom of page 24 *Regarding his misguided statements as to what we could expect in 1925, he once confessed to us at Bethel, "I made an ass of myself."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit