New Link CNN Bowen interview video capture now up!

by Trauma_Hound 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• COMF
    COMF

Ah, I appreciate this, T-Dog. Thanks a lot!

• sisteract
    sisteract

Trauma Hound, No cable yet. Thanks for the link...

sisteract

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

No problem guys, we've now recieved over 1000 hits to the llink!! Pass the Word, make your JW friends see this!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Thanks TH for taping that.

I tried to watch it earlier from the link that was e-mailed to me but it took so long to buffer I was only able to watch 2 min. at a time.

btw

I was able to watch it in its entirety this time.

Edited by - plmkrzy on 16 August 2002 3:16:10

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

A thousand thank you's Trauma_Hound.

I am certain Simon will have this segment in the JW.com Streaming Media forum very soon.

Pass the word! Spread the message!

ROAR ON SILENTLAMBS!

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Ya I think it helped when we started spreading the bandwidth out, there was a time it was very very slow, multiple people connecting at once, sucking all my bandwidth. ;)

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Hey guys, I have trouble.

I can't download the file, only play it. When I right-click and try to choose SAVE TARGET AS..., this option is greyed out. WHY??

Can anyone help??

Pope

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I dunno why it would do that, ask microsoft.

Or try a different browser, nothing special about the link.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Another cable-less person here who is also Very Thankful, Trauma_Hound!!! I got to it Sunday late afternoon, and it said 1522 hits (or thereabouts). It must have been a busy time because it kept "pausing itself" while running the video, at least a dozen times in the short 10 minute interview. I am guessing that means alot of people were watching it simultaneously (??)

Loved your jazzy music and greeting at the beginning, AND the ending. That brick wall and closing message was right on!

I am so glad I got to see it. Heidi expresses herself SO WELL! I loved how she kept answering Connie's questions with, "ABSOLUTELY! ABSOLUTELY!" And Amber looks like an angel who could melt even the crusty-old heart of a GB-er (you would think!) And last but not least, was "Bill The Bull Dog* Bowen," who also spoke out with firmness, and conviction. No hesitation! None of them hesitated in any of their replies. After reading Bill's description of the chaos and stress of the setting up/late arrival/short notice for the entire thing, it's amazing to me they all appeared so calm and relaxed! Great Job Gang!

Thanks again, TH!
    Grits

*(I saw a "tv preacher" maybe two weeks ago describe why a bull dog's nostrils are receded back up on it's face. He said it's because a bull dog CAN BITE AND KEEP BREATHING AT THE SAME TIME. Therefore, he does NOT have to "let go" of his bite in order to take a breath, but can KEEP BITING FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES. It was SOOO Funny (as the preacher "animated" how it works). The preacher used that as an example of how Christians should "take hold" of their goal and NOT let go! I would say that would apply in every way to Bill & the determination of all Silent Lambs.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit