New Link CNN Bowen interview video capture now up!

by Trauma_Hound 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

It is encoded in windows media format, will have larger mpeg later on, it's about 8 megabytes in size. Enjoy

New Link!

Edited by - Trauma_Hound on 15 August 2002 5:25:31

Edited by - Trauma_Hound on 15 August 2002 22:15:57

• johnny_was_good
    johnny_was_good

Thanks for the video Trauma_Hound.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

No Problem.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

If anyone would like to mirror that link, please do so, let's spread the bandwidth around.

Thanks

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Thanks Trauma, I hadn't seen it yet.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Thanks Trauma Hound!!! I did tape and watch it last night.

Putting it here so all can see is a wonderful idea.

BTW loved the intro and smiley!!!!!! Someday you have to teach me how to do that!!!!!!!

Thanks again.

Cassi

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Oh , thank you so much for making it so easy for me to see the interview. I am not good with computers but you made it simple , for a nit wit like me................I loved the interview, it was very well put. It made me want to ...... I dont know... I am just angry!!!! I know of others who were abused and that shame that a grown up or in this case the elders make you feel is just more abuse.

Thanks again for putting this up, I missed it the first round and couldnt stay up till 3am to catch it, when my hub (wild turkey) gets home I am sure he will want to see it.

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Thank You, Trauma Hound!!

Very professionally done, and good to have to pick out small points that may have been missed on the first go round.

Will you be putting tonite's program up as well. I hope so.

Free

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

Thank you Trauma! You rock!

C

• JanH
    JanH

Thanks Trauma_Hound. It worked perfectly here. Nice quality too.

Bill and the girls were very successful in getting the important points across in the little time available!

- Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit