Connie Chung? What Happened?

by patio34 20 Replies latest jw friends

• patio34
    patio34

Hi,

I'm in California and just tuned in to CNN @ 8:00 and there was 1/2 hour of Connie Chung about kidnapped kids, but nothing about Bill Bowen, the two girls, or the WTS. Anyone know what happened?

Pat

Edited by - Patio34 on 14 August 2002 23:45:2

• myself
    myself

Patio, keep watching, it comes up after that, it leads from that to child abuse.

• Swan
    Swan

I watched it too. But it ended at 8:30. Now it is some sort of financial show.

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Myself, I am watching, but they said Larry King Live would be coming on. I'm a bit disappointed, I don't mind telling you. Were you too, Ugly Duckling?

Pat

• patio34
    patio34

Actually, now it IS a financial program of some sort. Bummer!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Just a guess, but I think the late version is truncated to half hour. It happened here too: Bowen was on the early edition, but absent from the late edition.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

What a mess!

Usually, Chung and King are repeated (AFAIK) intact each night from 11PM-1AM, but things are different tonight :o(

Had to wrestle the remote away from Hubby who's watching the Red Sox vs Seattle on ESPN.......and found that CNN was indeed different! (sigh)

GO SOX??????

Hugs,

Annie

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Quotes and Annie,

It was very disappointing. I had a friend over to watch it, but alas. . . nothing. Oh well. Hawkaw posted the transcript on another thread and it was very good. Tho it seems it could have been much longer.

Pat

• alfie
    alfie

The same thing happened here on the West Coast. 1/2 hour about child abduction then the show was over. Kind of disappointing to be sure.

CIAO4NIAO!

alfie

• sf
    sf

They pulled it off the schedule.

Lou Dobbs is on now, where Connie should be. It even states so on the CNN nightly schedule. They have surely re-arranged tonites schedule. BUT WHY??

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit