Connie Chung? What Happened?

by patio34 20 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
  • Goodboy
    Goodboy

Sunspot: Your hubby is a Sox fan? I like him already.

Don't worry about the Bowen segment, I'm working on a digitized version of the clip and expect to have a link posted tomorrow.

Goodboy.

• truman
    truman

Hi Patio,

I am also in California, and I was able to catch the show. I happened to be channel surfing around 6:30, and ran upon it. So they did show the piece early in the evening.

truman

• Valis
    Valis

I have a copy of it

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well I just put in a blank tape and set it for SLP mode and I'm going to tape the next 6 hours. So if it's on again, this time I'll catch it.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Here in Florida the segment was shown during the early edition (aired during 8 to 9 P.M.), but was deleted at 11 P.M. (the half hour part). I wish it would have made the 11 P.M. show as well. But the early edition was superb!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

When possible whoever has a copy (Valis ) should get a copy to Simon so that he can add the Connie Chung segment to the Streaming Media forum to compliment both the Dateline NBC and BBC Panorama pieces.

That way any who were unfortunate enough to miss it can view it from their computer at thier convenience.

Just a thought.

• patio34
    patio34

Reborn2002,

That's an excellent idea. That would help all us poor folks on the west coast who weren't able to view it.

Pat

• Sabine
    Sabine

Same thing happened in Maui. :(

Sabine

• Mulan
    Mulan

I saw it. Sabine, I emailed the transcript to you!

Trauma Hound has it on this site, in video. It's a good copy too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit