Poll results are in!

by Bleep 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Hey, someone write up a permission slip for Bleep to be here.....we could be sued...

ash

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

LOL@ Crazy151drinker That's a good one!!!

• Bleep
    Bleep

What's with the red line rating? This is a poll taken from this site.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I think that means that your poll post sucks......

• Bleep
    Bleep

Thank you Quotes for the definition, I knew you were good for something. As you can see the Christian Science definition says God is a Spirit. Guess I CAN think for myself.

• Bleep
    Bleep

It could mean that some people have too much of an opinion about other peoples opinions or polls right? This God poll is from a few people who took the time out of life to explain to us what God is.

It is not a Bleep poll. Now the one that this crazydrinker started has no real evidence. It was taken from one opinion. Could that possibly be called a poll or just one guys opinion? Now if you claim that I am any of those things then have a few other choices of what I am. Be a man about it and give other choices.

• stichione
    stichione

Crazy I find you're quite funny. Love it when you stick it to Bleep!

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Bleep, you did not include my answer, and I took your poll. I said that I personally did not know the God of the heavens. Why did you exclude me? I don`t understand that.

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

Yeah, Bleep, you didn't include my answer either: We'll know when we meet him, get there or find it. But what really irritates me about this particular "poll" is this:

My poll might be a little more accurate. Notice how I raised the question first? You can't have a poll without a multiple choice question.

Then you can't have a poll about God. The "results" of your "poll" show that almost no one accepted any of your multiple choices as being relevant to a definition of God. That is the TRUE result of your poll. But you have kept it all going as though it were a serious affair.

This God poll is from a few people who took the time out of life to explain to us what God is.

Which no one has any business doing for anyone else.

• LB
    LB

Bye Bleep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit