For Windchaser, who lost her son

by Cassiline 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

aaahhh Windy I am so sorry....I wish I was closer so I could come over.....we need to get back in touch sweetie, I miss you

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dear Dottie,

May your sorrow be somewhat soothed by the warm sentiments on this thread, although NOTHING will erase that pain and anguish completely. I'd like to add my thoughts of sympathy and extend my love to you as well..........

Hugs,

Annie

• myself
    myself

((((((((Windchaser))))))) Please don't let anyone's insensitivity get to you. That means they win. I personally do not let them make my decisions about you. As you can see from the support here I am not the only one who feels this way.

Windchaser I am very sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine what it would be like, it hurts me to think about it.

Karla

• Sabine
    Sabine

Oh sweety, I am so sorry...unfortunately I know your pain. It never goes 
    away, but it's something I live with everyday. You are such a wonderful,
    loving person, and I appreciated so much your kindness to me and Mak when 
    we started posting. You have helped many, I'm sure, so please don't 
    let an ignorant few get you down!! 
    ((((Dottie)))) big hugs from me and Mak. I hope we can get together 
    real soon in person, you are one person I have been really looking 
    forward to meeting. You are in my thoughts. Love, Sabine
  • Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

i'm terribly sorry... ((((Windchaser))))
    Pink Tulip Flower by Michelle Garrett

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

(((((Windchaser - Dottie)))))

I am at work and I look a frightful sight...tissues and tears...we share them on the same day.

I knew we had that common bond...I just didn't know we hurt on the same day. Your today (August 14th) is also my today (August 15th), except mine was 15 yrs ago.

I tried to explain to a friend, that I always wait for the day, it creeps up on me...and when it is here (today) I release my grief and sorrow and memories. The following day (tomorow) my waiting starts again, and so it goes.

You are surrounded by friends here, and friends who hurt too. Thinking of you, your family and Eric on this day.

Love Beck

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((((((((~~~~WINDY~~~~))))))))))))

I'm so sorry for your sorrow, I hope it eases soon. Although life can never be the same the heart morns for what could have been.

I miss you in chat and please accept my sincere sympathy.

hugs!

bikerchic

PS (((((((BECK))))))) Thinking of you too!

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Gosh Windchaser you had me in tears with your reply to me. Love you lots.

Love

Cassi

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Cassi, I thank you for reminding us of this sad time for Windchaser. I think you are a good role model for all us , to keep in mind those who need support in certain times. You have inspired me to make a thread for Beck,, she is having a hard time today especially.

Cassi for someone who has been thru so much lately, it is admirable that you are still so concern with others in their time of pain, even thou you are in quiet much pain yourself.

You are one strong lady, and I hope you keep getting better after the surgery. I hope to meet you face to face soon, kids are in school so I can make it to shreveport in the days better. My old man would love to have lunch with us , so if your old man wants to have lunch that would be cool. I have chatted with you hub a few times and he seems very understanding to the issues of JW childhoods.

Thanks again, for being such a wonderful friend to Windchaser in her time of need and you are an inspritation to us all on being such a caring person.

Hugs, Dede

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit