Armaggedon - JW Speculations

by In_between_days 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

ROFLMAO @ Lisa!!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

That has GOT to be the FUNNIEST thing I have EVER read on this website.

I literally fell out of my computer chair keeled over in abdominal pain-inducing laughter. Thank you Lisa for bringing tears to my eyes!

(still snickering at that)

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I was of the first garden variety...the go to the KH and stay safe believer. I knew I would have to insist on bringing my dog, no matter what the elders said. How ridiculous is that?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

"YOU WILL KNOW ARMEGGEDDON HAS STARTED BECAUSE THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE WILL TELL US IT HAS STARTED."

Kind of a frightening scenario, all the dubs gathering at the KH's thinking "this is it". I could see this happening if there was a YK-esque financial crisis in the world.

JW's!!! If you find yourself in this situation, and the elders start passing out cups of Kool-Aid, DON'T DRINK IT!!!!

Edited by - dantheman on 14 August 2002 7:19:40

• LDH
    LDH

Reborn,

If you thought that thread was funny, be prepared to blow chunks over this one.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=34138&site=3

Lisa

(PS I am still confused why Brooklyn told me to "Get an Armegeddon Book." If Armegeddon really HAD started, who the #*$& would be trying to buy a book?!?!?)

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    One "elder" speculated that one day we'd wake up to the news that ""HOVAHS ARE NOW A BANNED RELIGION".

Of course, over the years, JW's in many, many countries HAVE experienced having their religion banned.

I guess it only counts for triggering Armageddon if it happens in the United States, then?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

OUTLAW!

I thought it was going to be next Wednesday! I guess your light is newer than mine....

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    I am still confused why Brooklyn told me to "Get an Armegeddon Book."

What IS an "Armageddon book," anyway?

I remember one from the 50's called You May Survive Armageddon Into God's New World, but that was long ago replaced by Survival Into a New Earth. And I'm not sure the Survival book is in print anymore, either.

I can't think of any current publication that would be called "the Armageddon book".

• ballistic
    ballistic

Edited by - ballistic on 14 August 2002 15:4:8

• YouKnow
    YouKnow

I sincerely hope that reasoning upon this matters from Jehovah's standpoint will help some of you.

/ You Know

Edited by - You Know on 24 July 2002 8:52:25

Edited by - YouKnow on 14 August 2002 15:10:47

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Hey YouKnow:

And your point is??????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit