by Bleep 65 Replies latest watchtower bible

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Bleep-

Why are you so worried about berten? He already said:

I think I won't waste anymore time on you Bleep,

Bye Bleep...

He doesn't want to talk to you!

Oh, I forgot, you only respond to people that can't stand you and want you to go away. . .

Edited by - StinkyPantz on 13 August 2002 18:7:54

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Hmmmm I think Bleep and Comforter are related.......

• Bleep
    Bleep

The Bible is not clear on those matters. I am half your age and I have no clue.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

So you are 12!! I knew it!

• Bleep
    Bleep

larc is probably 60 and I am 30.
    I answer you ok?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Bleep, we know that you dont have a clue. Hows your TV/VCR repair class going? If you act now you can learn Hotel/Motel managment and get your GED.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Wow, I got a response from Bleep!! I feel so special now. . . maybe this will start a trend. . .maybe soon Bleep will respond to some of my questions or opinions of his topics. . .

Or maybe that's too good to be true. . notice he responded only when I showed sacasm!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

God is in a certain place so no one can destroy him? LOL!! Bleep are you a heavy drinker? Right now the WBTS sock puppet God is in the WBTS laundry.His biggest problem is he dosen`t want to get thown in the wash with the red laundry,other wise he comes out pink.If he comes out pink,WBTS will have to throw him out,and find a new sock that isn`t pink..LOL...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 13 August 2002 18:18:4

• Bleep
    Bleep

God has no beginning or end. Jehovah sets a time frame with the earth and made us daylight and night. So Jehovah must have good timing at least. That shows how organized our heavenly Father is. Jehovah is good at setting a time frame, 24 hours in a day, 30 days in a month ect. He must have some sort of time for himself being balanced in his schedule. He is busy keeping track of our DNA since we will be remembered if we die before the new system. He keeps track of our hairs on our heads, (many fall out).

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well 30/2 =15 (did I lose you there bleep) which is probably his true age, but then that giving him 2 much mental credit so we will get half that age 15/2= 7.5 (Bleep! Fractions! RUN!) which is more likely his age.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit