Is God a person, place, or thing?

by Bleep 65 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bleep you nasty little creature,your back.(LOL) If God exists,he is all of those things and probably a lot more..The WBTS God is a different matter.The WBTS God is a sock puppet,with the WBTS hand stuck up his sock ass.The WBTS God will say anything WBTS wants him to say..Why?..Because it`s a friggin sock puppet!!..LOL...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 13 August 2002 17:28:29

• larc
    larc

Bleep, I answered you in a nonslandorous way, and asked you some questions, regarding the nature of God. Are you going to answer these questions?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Bleep-

First of all this didn't make sense to me. Please explain:

I am not surprised ever since this comment was shown from StinkyPanz. I will not be showing anyone the reason I think Jehovah is the Master Spirit of Spirits.

Second, younever answer any questions I ask even though I am nicer than most people so what I said was true.

Edited by - StinkyPantz on 13 August 2002 17:32:21

• berten
    berten

>So berten would be out of the poll altogether. I think he is only here to make fun of the poll.

Think all you want.

I think I won't waste anymore time on you Bleep,

Bye Bleep...

• Bleep
    Bleep

Interesting thoughts on this poll so far. Ok larc, since your an older brother I will make a stab and elaberate why I think Jehovah is a Spirit.

Jehovah is very much a Spirit. -Joh 4:24; 2Co 3:17

God has always existed and made the universe somehow. Jehovah did not use preexistent material. Genesis 1:1 says "In the beinning God created the heavens and the earth." If matter had always existed, it would have been inappropriate to use the term :beginning" with reference to material things. Person and thing was created after the universe was created. Not real sure about place since God would of needed some kind of space to be alive. But yet again that takes me back to the question of God being in another time instead of being at a certain place. Or maybe God is at a certain place in time which has no beginning. That way no one can destroy God. Would you trust your creations at first? Some day we will be able to comprehend just who exactly is our creator.

Some people get confused when using the word spirit. It can also mean God's active force, or "spirit" Hebrew word tu'ach, to accomplish his creature purpose. The reason the word he is used in place of God could be for grammer purposes only. for example. Jehovah is God, He created all things. Instead of Jehovah is God, Jehovah created all things.

It could be changed like this: Jehovah is God, Spirit created all things. Jehovah cannot be a thing, if he was then it would be, Jehovah is God, it created all things.

• Bleep
    Bleep

berten, Just tell me what you think God is if there is still 1% chance of a God in your life. I am just taking a poll, no hard feelings please.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Can you say cut and paste? Boring........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• The Devil
    The Devil

OOOOHH-----what a fun topic

All I can say is that god is none of the above. I could tell you but then you would have to give me your soul. Do I have any takers? Would just love to increase my soul census.

Lucifer

• Bleep
    Bleep

I already Icqed berten to voice his opinion on the matter.

• larc
    larc

Bleep, I didn't ask about God being a spirit, but since you brought it up, as it relates to whether God is a thing, let me say this. I guess it depends on how you define a thing. Is a spirit being a thing? I don't know. My idea is that everything material or spiritual is a thing, in some basic way. Your comment on the place where God is was not clear to be. Does he move from place to place or is he everywhere at the same time (Omnesient) (sp)?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit