by Bleep 65 Replies latest watchtower bible

• berten
    berten

Your "god" Jehover is a petty little nasty *person*,
    who can't stand other gods alongside him.He's not
    worthy to be called "Father in Heaven" or whatever
    kind of deification.

Your "god" Jehover is a depressing dark gloomy *place*
    where anybody in his/her good mind would run away from.

Your "god" Jehover is like the *Thing* of the
    movie of the same name (The Carpenter version) :
    Nasty,filthy horrible,disgusting etc...

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

God is a monster in your bedroom that turns into a pile of clothes when you turn the light on.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

You are trying to put God in human terms which just doesnt work. No matter what your thought on the matter is Bleep, Im sure your wrong. So why dont you go back and answer the other questions we have given you.

• Bleep
    Bleep

This is just a poll to those who are still trying to slander me.

Of course I know everyone has an oppinion. But to put me in a personal perspective and not having the whole story is slander, Ok berten?

Oh and you crazydinka, Allow me time to respond with the heavy issues as well. I have the history of the topic all orginized in the Hell topic.

• jgnat
    jgnat

This topic is about who God is, not you. Are you on the same level as a god?

Unless you really are a god, I suggest you stop making up your own definitions. Look up the meaning of slander.

Edited by - jgnat on 13 August 2002 14:53:39

• Bleep
    Bleep

No no, berten stated that it is YOUR "god".

minimus, "Thanks for that display of no Bible Principle or ethics of nobody caring about myself."

StinkyPantz wrote, "You're wasting you time. . . he's a very inconsiderate person. He'll start a new thread before he answers your question. Either that or he's scouring Watchtowers to find an answer since he will not think for himself."

I am not surprised ever since this comment was shown from StinkyPanz. I will not be showing anyone the reason I think Jehovah is the Master Spirit of Spirits.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Main Entry: proof spirit
    Function: noun
    Date: 1790
    : an alcoholic liquor or mixture of ethanol and water that contains 50% ethanol by volume at 60F (16C)

Spirit as in alcohol? Please be more specific.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

This is God

• berten
    berten

>Of course I know everyone has an oppinion.

>But to put me in a personal perspective and not having the whole story is slander, Ok berten?

Like the other posters (But not you,why am I not surprised?) immediately understood,

I was talking about *your* god,*not* you. Ok Bleep?

• Bleep
    Bleep

Saying that it is my God does not help the poll. It is what you think God is and not what I think God is. If you thing there is none then God would not of fit in the person, place,
    or thing category. So berten would be out of the poll altogether. I think he is only here to make fun of the poll.

You are perfectly right jgnat, it is not about my God at all or me being God. I am glad you got that right!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit