Who cares about Bible Principles.

by Bleep 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I could of replaced it with spirit beings instead of people. What is a being compaired to a people? Entity could of been used as well, so please add who you think cares about us mortals.

I think Grammar and Spelling police just LOVE you.

Farkel

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I would love to discuss this with you as I've attempted to discuss other things many times in the past but you NEVER address anything I say. I actually try to be nicer than some of the other posters but you usually only respond to people that are rude.

• Bleep
    Bleep

I could have replaced it with spirit beings instead of people. What is a being compared to a people? Entity could of been used as well, so please add who you think cares about us mortals.

Here I gave one of my 40 posts up for you, sorry grammar police.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Typical. He glossed over the serious questions and jumped at the insults. So StinkyPantz. I enjoy your responses, and admire your patience. I doubt Bleep knows he has a friend here.

You guessed Bleep to be twelve. I found that amazingly insigtful. I have not had such fruitless arguments since my own son was twelve. I also, sincerely hope Bleep is not older...

• minimus
    minimus

Bleep, it's not who cares about Bible principles. It's who cares about you?.......NOBODY

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Thanks JGNAT

I was trying to give Bleep the benefit of the doubt, but he has proven what type of person he is (immature). I actually came to this site hoping to debate (not fight) with some real JW's but most of the ones here are merely here to incite anger.

• larc
    larc

SP, I am in the same boat with you. I have been polite to Bleep and have asked him a series of straight forward questions. I think he may be on the verge of actually answering, as he said he would look into it. However, I don't think I shall get an answer tonight, since he started a new thread, right after he wrote that.

• Bleep
    Bleep

StinkyPantz wrote, "You're wasting you time. . . he's a very inconsiderate person. He'll start a new thread before he answers your question. Either that or he's scouring Watchtowers to find an answer since he will not think for himself."

• Bleep
    Bleep

Thank you minimus for clearing that up. Just saying who cares does not help with communication. You could of spoke from the "gut" as many people do here with more abusive speech. On the Official JW web sites there is a common way of doing things. I just got a little confused.

Just shows me who is the most unethical here. That do no harm principle could fit right in. Slander might also fit but that is more of a right than a principle.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Bleep-

Why are you quoting me and not giving any kind of response? I also said:

I would love to discuss this with you as I've attempted to discuss other things many times in the past but you NEVER address anything I say. . . . but you usually only respond to people that are rude.
    It's true Bleep, you spend most of you time replying to people that tell you to "fuck off" or "go away" of says "who cares". I on the other hand have spent plenty of time giving lengthy, polite responses to your topics and you just ignore me. If you are trying to accuse me of being rude, I have only resorted to being slightly rude because that's all you seem to listen to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit