Who cares about Bible Principles.

by Bleep 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Farkel
    Farkel

: and not having to ring a bell and wait for people to attend

You're right. Dubs would rather drag them there than have them come voluntarily.

:jgnat, do you have a scholorship responce?

You're right again. A scholarship question deserves a scholarship responce? (sic)

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 12 August 2002 21:0:41

• jgnat
    jgnat

What is a

scholorship responce
    ?

• Bleep
    Bleep

A scolarship responce would have more information added to the Topic that I created.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Are you implying, Bleep, that you will have the likeness of a god in that you will live forever? What of the other qualities of Jehovah, which I have listed above? Will you grow a long white beard in the image of Jehovah as well?

• jgnat
    jgnat

So a scholarly response would be to do all the research for you....

• Bleep
    Bleep

Nah I like this one better, "List all the people who care about us mortals down here on Earth, starting with our heavenly father God."

I could of replaced it with spirit beings instead of people. What is a being compaired to a people? Entity could of been used as well, so please add who you think cares about us mortals.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I echo Minimus. Who cares what you or I think? What do the Holy Scriptures say about the matter? And I maintain that Jehovah is far more than a spirit being or a people. Also based on the scriptures.

Edited by - jgnat on 12 August 2002 21:7:50

• Bleep
    Bleep

No one can see Jehovah. Thanks for taking time out to clear the matter up with the word people. A person could care about us mortals as well when It comes to the matter of who cares for us. i was just giving a good example that Jehovah cares for us, since he gaves his son to us for our sins.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Do you think God is a person, place, or thing? I agree I used the word person, out of context. Entity would of been the best word.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Based on Mark 7:14, it appears to me that it is much easier to gain the approval of Jehovah by watching what we say than by the blood we ingest.

Again, Bleep. I think it is much less important what I think about Jehovah than what He thinks about ME.

Edited by - jgnat on 12 August 2002 21:16:23

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit