Who cares about Bible Principles.

by Bleep 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

I go by the Holy Scriptures. That is why I like the Bible research topics. The Watchtower is only one source of info out there, Nuff said?

After saying that I was asked a question by minimus, bleep, who cares??? so I took some time out to answer this very important question about Bible research [the main topic in this category].

My response was:

Who cares could be raised many times when it comes to the big picture; there are less people who care about bible principles like minumus. Did you want a response like that?

List all the people who care about us mortals down here on Earth, starting with our heavenly father God.

Also include information in the Bible that shows Jehovah's Witnesses are doing what it says. Include such things as being public preachers and not having to ring a bell and wait for people to attend.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Our heavenly father God is a people? Sacriledge!

• Bleep
    Bleep

YouKnow knew who cared about Bible Principles, might be why he is around here less?

• Bleep
    Bleep

He is a spirit being person. An entity. Human beings are made in a likeness of Jehovah. We will be like Jehovah when he restores us to perfection.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Who says those who browse the Bible Study section are uninterested in the Holy Scriptures? I would say for myself, though, that I am thoroughly bored with your poor scholarship. You respond readily to all insults, and ignore the serious questions. Especially if it requires you to read something other than the WTS CD.

• Bleep
    Bleep

I allready gave a name can you read?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Are you suggesting that you, also, will gain the power to be omnipotent, omniscient, a Creator of heavens and earths?

• jgnat
    jgnat

A more carefully worded question would be:

From reading the scriptures, what can we ascertain on how our Heavenly Father, Jesus, and others view mankind?

• Bleep
    Bleep

jgnat, do you have a scholorship responce?

The likeness of living forever.

• Bleep
    Bleep

I was asked by minimus,"who cares?" when I said I was interested in Bible Principles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit