You know it`s time to take a break from JW.com...

by OUTLAW 22 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

I agree Outlaw. Breaks are needed from time to time.

With me, it's when I start breaking my own rule about not reading posts drom dumb-asses. However, some dumb-ass posts NEED to be responded to. Like dickweeds that demean people who have been victims of sexual abuse or those who stand up for the protection of kids.

TR

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Bea,this is the first day of another hot spell on the West Coast..You know what that means ....MOLSON!!!! ..I just love our Canadian seasons,winter and patio..LOL...OUTLAW

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    So whats your que,to take a break from JW.com?

When I realize that I can type while I am asleep and with a straight-jacket on.

Welcome back Outlaw - where on WC Canada are you?

HS

Edited by - hillary_step on 12 August 2002 18:28:7

• SYN
    SYN

That time the laptop nearly electrocuted me in the bath while I was replying to a Boobies thread, I realized I was spending too much time here

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Okay, just one little line, before I am REALLY off to bed.

SYN! O my God! I am LMAO at the thought of you in a bath, with a laptop, nearly electrocuting yourself! Naturally, I wouldn't want you to actually do that or anything, would miss your posts too much.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Stephanus,

Very good!

Englishman.

• SYN
    SYN

Vivamus: The girl who was sucking my toes at the time bumped it off my lap! Then she whacked the other girl who was also in the bath on her nose, and they both got really pissed off and started slapping me and the 3rd girl who was washing my back, which was not appreciated by my wife, who was videotaping the events!

Maybe I should go to bed too

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

When I check this board before I even LOOK at my email, and then keep reading until I'm drowsing off (been there-done that, Simon!)

OOOOOOPS!

I realized that I'm DOING just THAT-LOL!

I'll just have to think of another one now!

hugs,

Annie

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey hillary_step,thanks for the WB..So I hear you and E-man are the "New Sheriffs" in town(LOL).Simon couldn`t have made a better choice..I`m on the West Coast in Beautiful British Columbia.I am about 1hr15min out of Vancouver,I live on the side of a mountain in a very beautiful area.I would give you more info than that,but not publicly.It would be good to meet you sometime.Nice to hear from you...OUTLAW

• Swan
    Swan

... when your husband has to IM you from the next room to get your attention!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit