What Women Want In A Man...

by Englishman 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

According to Her Ladyship's group of pals, what today's woman wants in a man, is the ability to fix things!

That's right. So many chaps are totally inept when it comes to climbing ladders, wielding a screwdriver or wiping a joint, that wives are getting a little pe'ed off with men who just want to show their feminine side. Todays woman wants her man to be a do-er, a fixer, a man who creates, a man who CAN and DOES! Furthermore, today's woman is curious as to how things are done, and wants her Mister Fixit to show her how he screws, bangs and lays bricks.

So, all you brickies and chippies, plumbers and roofers, join with me in waving a glad goodbye to Mister New-Man at the iron-board. His days are numbered, real men are back!

Englishman.

• invisible
    invisible

You do make me laugh Englishman!! I can just see you at your computer wring and thinking up this particular thread, tell me, is the wine a vintage?

Hmmmmmm 'bout time then I brushed up on my laying skills then you think, aye, come on ladies, give us a few ruddy tips to work on.

Celtic Mark - Cornwall UK

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Services I offer that I never thought would qualify me as a real man:

Hardwood flooring, ceramic tile, kitchen cabinet and countertop installation, drywall/mudding, crown and window trim, baseboard, closet and storm and screen door hanging, decks, any framing, or subflooring.

To think Anna just liked the way I looked...

• Englishman
    Englishman

Celtic,

I swear it's true! Her Ladyship has just told me all this, honest!

Englishman.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

BadSeed,

But can you lay 600 brick in an 8 hour day like I can?

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

To tell you the truth, I am horrible when it comes to mortaring anything but tiles. When I saw your impressive statistics, I shat a few bricks, but the number isn't near worth mentioning. I was about 597 shy. I'll hire you out to flagstone my houses when I become BC's most ruthless builder.

Cheers.

Edited to correct my number of bricks shat

Edited by - the_bad_seed on 12 August 2002 13:11:16

• Mulan
    Mulan

Yes!! I agree. Of course, there is more.................

• rodnico
    rodnico

One of the sexiest things in the world is a man with a starched white shirt rolled up to the elbows, a tie loose around his neck but pulled around so it hangs against his back, fixing a car. That is the perfect man!

Edited by - rodnico on 12 August 2002 13:23:44

• SYN
    SYN

Big hands.

• SYN
    SYN

Also, they want Truck Nutz (TM).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit