What the Governing Body found out when they ' did the math'

by Esse quam videri 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• done4good
    done4good

Splash, nice succinct list of quotes.

I know I could not have sat through that.

d4g

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Esse Quam Videri - you have a gift! You have an exquisite talent for dissembling and creating great, yet sharply accurate satire! I love your breakdown of Lett's speech. Are you a writer? If not, you're should be!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Also, the GB think that people don't see what utter twats they are. they think they are highly respected glorious ones, either because some suck up told them so or their delusion is so great they're cuckoo. In any case, I'm sure there are GB members that know exactly what they're doing.

• millie210
    millie210
    Love the quotes Splash - thanks!
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Building a tower, indeed!

I am weak at math. The universities have a class called "math for liberal arts majors" (seriously, that's the name). None even got to that basic business math class. None went to even community college. That they don't think about how much money is coming in vs how much they have to spend gives us a good idea of the wisdom of the clowns running that show.

They make plans based on WHAT? How many of you make your plans and magically expect fairies to give you the budget for it?

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku
    Never rely on the math from people who didn't know not to count a year zero between B.C. and A.D....
  • steve2
    steve2

We will never beg for funds.

We prefer more subtle methods.

Once exposed to those methods, how can your heart not impel you to give even more than you are giving now?

• TD
    TD

I love it...

Spend more than a generation creating a situation where the rank and file are living paycheck to paycheck and then browbeat them for money, money, money.....

• blondie
    blondie
    But the materials are not free..............and the labor is suspect being unqualified and have to replace stuff they have broken, misplaced, etc.
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

we found that the amount of money flowing out will be much greater than the amount of money that we have coming in, at this time.

That's because they already took all the money and there is a small flow in to them that doesn't balance out with the cost of pedophile lawsuits/settlements.

Let me illustrate with totally made up numbers:

In order for the statement above to be true, that the "FLOW" out is greater than the "FLOW" in, they just have to know that they will have to pay 50 Million in settlements soon and that the monthly or yearly flow doesn't equal 50 million. That still allows them to ignore the cash grab of a Billion dollars they already made.

They are ignoring cash on hand and just looking at whether the pile of money they stole to pay for their own problems is going to get smaller or larger for a short while.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit