depressed

by Vivamus 30 Replies latest watchtower medical

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

Is that your solution to everything SYN?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

(((VIV))) there's no such thing as more depressed. Being depressed is being depressed. After the Watchtower and their emotional blackmail of shunning, how can we not be? That is what they count on to keep you in line or drag you back. But, don't let them beat you. Put on your favorite music, call your Mom or anyone else you trust.

Just now, I received an email from my soon to be ex. Although she knows the marriage is finished and we will never get back together, it is now her mission to get me back to the JWs. FAT CHANCE!!! Whatever it takes, do it (within reason, of course).

Post and vent to your hearts content, go cuss out the dishwasher (unless he's bigger than you and understands English), stand in front of the mirror and make silly faces at yourself, whatever it takes to get you through it.

Of course, if it keeps continuing, seek medical help as it might be clinical. But, there are many here for you and all are willing to listen.

Lew W

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Dakota! Music good idea, Gloria Gaynor comes to mind.

I will survive!

witchywoman wish I knew how to send you the music viv

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, since you are grieving the loss of family, why not put on what grieving people used to, black outfit, black viel? There is nothing wrong w grieving. It's just a thought for a way to get through the feelings faster. Hang in there.

SS

• Prisca
    Prisca

(((((((vivamus)))))))

I was in a low like yourself a week ago, but it has now passed. Cry, grieve, mourn all you need to, to get it out of your system. Very soon, the grey clouds will have cleared, and you will feel better. Hang in there.

• songmistress
    songmistress

((((Viv))))

Somedays just stink. You have permission (like you really need it lol) to do what you need to do and feel how you need to feel. Hang in there.

Blessings

Song

• Satanus
    Satanus

If you felt like it, you could even go into a church and light a candle for your mother.

SS

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Viv....Since I Da'd a few months ago, hardly a night ( or nap) goes by that I don't have some sort of strange emotional dream involving JWs. It gets to be a little debilitating at times. But thanks to this site, I know it is part of the process of distancing myself from an organization rife with dangerous dymanics. May we all find peace.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Vivamus, so sorry to hear that you're depressed. I know no amount of friends and well wishers can make up for a mother. The org really sucks in this aspect, but I'm sure everone here will be here for you to help you get through this.

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

(((((flower))))) My e-mail is open.

witchywoman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit